Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Zoo magazine to suspend publication
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 575
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:49 am    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


i guess the hazard of the lifestyle sections is you finish "enjoying" 3 topless girls with huge tits to find wayne rooney gurning at you in the sports section.......although maybe some men enjoy that....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:27 am    Subject: Re: yes Reply with quote


BigOmar wrote:
I also think that Nuts and Zoo also have had a hand to play in their demise, lets face it the content of these magazines as of late has been abysmal.This is considering that it is aimed at teens and younger men who want to buy these publications to enjoy beautiful full breasted British women and if we are brutaly honest to masturbate over them.

The last thing i want to read about is reviews for video games, cologns or politics.I understand that they did this because it was marketed as a "lads magazine" not a porno mag to fend off the feminist groups and being able to get away with having it sold without an age rating.However in the long run this didnt deter them hounds.


No. Sorry to be so blunt. But they are billed as lads mags because that's what they are. They cover everything they think lads are into. The ladies are just part of it. As for age rating. This doesn't really cover topless. It's full nude that has a age rating. Don't really know why. Feminist groups have been against these since the very first one came out. As they have been with the top shelf ones. They are the ones who got them covered up in newsagents and such.

These mags are dying because it's simply the internet taking over. Everyone nowdays has a phone, tablet, computer, etc. That you can see pictures of the models, news, reviews, sport and such on. So these mags can only offer their opinion. Which would also be on the internet somewhere in a blog or site of said mags.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigOmar



Joined: 29 May 2010
Contributions: 80
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:46 pm    Subject: Re: yes Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
BigOmar wrote:
I also think that Nuts and Zoo also have had a hand to play in their demise, lets face it the content of these magazines as of late has been abysmal.This is considering that it is aimed at teens and younger men who want to buy these publications to enjoy beautiful full breasted British women and if we are brutaly honest to masturbate over them.

The last thing i want to read about is reviews for video games, cologns or politics.I understand that they did this because it was marketed as a "lads magazine" not a porno mag to fend off the feminist groups and being able to get away with having it sold without an age rating.However in the long run this didnt deter them hounds.


No. Sorry to be so blunt. But they are billed as lads mags because that's what they are. They cover everything they think lads are into. The ladies are just part of it. As for age rating. This doesn't really cover topless. It's full nude that has a age rating. Don't really know why. Feminist groups have been against these since the very first one came out. As they have been with the top shelf ones. They are the ones who got them covered up in newsagents and such.

These mags are dying because it's simply the internet taking over. Everyone nowdays has a phone, tablet, computer, etc. That you can see pictures of the models, news, reviews, sport and such on. So these mags can only offer their opinion. Which would also be on the internet somewhere in a blog or site of said mags.


erm so I take it you believe that "lads" used to buy issues of Nuts or Zoo simply because of Football highlights, cheesy pub banter, gadgets or video games even though there are far better and more suited outlets for these?

It's like saying that men buy the Sunday Sport simply because of the last two pages of Football related material at the back when the entire paper is packed with tits and a**e.

What they say and do in practice is obvious.

If the ladies are just a "part" of it as you say then why plaster the front cover with a picture of a busty glamour model if its not to entice the reader?

I for one can honestly say that i used to buy them because i want to enjoy lusting over big breasted beautiful women in sexy provocative poses without having to resort to hardcore pornography or buying top shelf w**k mags as i am of the opinion that its trashy and degrading and i say with confidence that I am not the only one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:49 am    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


BigOmar. The word you missed was 'billed'. I never said I believed it.

Plus I think you don't remember the original lads mags. These wasn't weekly. They was monthly. FHM and such didn't also even have topless models. They had a mix of models and celebs and none usually was even topless. Plus they had more feature pages than ladies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigOmar



Joined: 29 May 2010
Contributions: 80
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:29 am    Subject: hi Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
BigOmar. The word you missed was 'billed'. I never said I believed it.

Plus I think you don't remember the original lads mags. These wasn't weekly. They was monthly. FHM and such didn't also even have topless models. They had a mix of models and celebs and none usually was even topless. Plus they had more feature pages than ladies.


That is because FHM was a true lads mag in terms of the factors you described in your previous post which was obvious as they did not entice readers with the calibre of models such as Lucy Pinder and similar genre of the now famous "Busty Brit babe" which has attracted followers on this forum from many parts of the world..

Nuts and Zoo were not true lads mags but something more, often seen as a safety net for younger teenage boys allowing them to indulge in their adolescent fantasies of lusting over outragously large breasted ladiess while not straying into the confines of adult entertainment and breaching stringent UK censorship laws.

That is a genre in itself i believe and Nuts/Zoo should have subtlety marketed themselves for that purpose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 575
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:43 am    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


They are apparently promising some amazing final issues....they had better pull the stops out and not do any "`100 best butts" or other rehashes of old photos (oh hang on...they just did it this week...LAZY)

as for the regular models in zoo.....its a shame that any fat reality star with bolt on tits has been a staple for a few years....nuts managed a higher standard. any bird can go away get liposuction and fake tits and then claim to be curvy (oh the irony), it should be natural only...leah francis spoiled a lot of photoshoots

i lamented the passing of nuts but zoo has been 95% lazy and tacky in the 18 mths it dominated the market......throwing any old bird at us.....the big guns (Stacey for example), just stayed away
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigOmar



Joined: 29 May 2010
Contributions: 80
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:23 am    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
They are apparently promising some amazing final issues....they had better pull the stops out and not do any "`100 best butts" or other rehashes of old photos (oh hang on...they just did it this week...LAZY)

as for the regular models in zoo.....its a shame that any fat reality star with bolt on tits has been a staple for a few years....nuts managed a higher standard. any bird can go away get liposuction and fake tits and then claim to be curvy (oh the irony), it should be natural only...leah francis spoiled a lot of photoshoots

i lamented the passing of nuts but zoo has been 95% lazy and tacky in the 18 mths it dominated the market......throwing any old bird at us.....the big guns (Stacey for example), just stayed away


I dont really have any issues with fake tits as long as they arent clownish or outrageous.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 575
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:01 pm    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


but anyone can get fake tits...whats so fab is that we have had a dozen or so cute babes with huge natural tits emerging from UK since 2002-3.

Thats a real bonus...not a 7 stone creosot-tanned doll with GG cups!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigOmar



Joined: 29 May 2010
Contributions: 80
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:54 pm    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
but anyone can get fake tits...whats so fab is that we have had a dozen or so cute babes with huge natural tits emerging from UK since 2002-3.

Thats a real bonus...not a 7 stone creosot-tanned doll with GG cups!
Well models such as Alice Goodwin, Sophie Reade, Jen Ellison, Katie Price and Jodie Marsh all have enhanced busts but are still considered to be the cornerstone of the British big tit enthusiast club.

in fact way before Nuts and Zoo the closest thing us guys had to a Boobage fest was Max Power magazine which was aimed at the vehicle syle and performance hobbiests genre.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 575
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:06 pm    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


only like sophie reade out of that lot...and that was before she got a boob job

without fake boobs....they wouldnt be part of the scene!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheFodderLover



Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Contributions: 103

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:06 pm    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
only like sophie reade out of that lot...and that was before she got a boob job

without fake boobs....they wouldnt be part of the scene!


You are talking garbage.

A tit job needs to be judged on an individual basis....any bloke who questions the worth of Sophie Reade and her amazing her plastic tits,should focus more on cock.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:45 am    Subject: Re: hi Reply with quote


BigOmar wrote:
Poggy wrote:
BigOmar. The word you missed was 'billed'. I never said I believed it.

Plus I think you don't remember the original lads mags. These wasn't weekly. They was monthly. FHM and such didn't also even have topless models. They had a mix of models and celebs and none usually was even topless. Plus they had more feature pages than ladies.


That is because FHM was a true lads mag in terms of the factors you described in your previous post which was obvious as they did not entice readers with the calibre of models such as Lucy Pinder and similar genre of the now famous "Busty Brit babe" which has attracted followers on this forum from many parts of the world..

Nuts and Zoo were not true lads mags but something more, often seen as a safety net for younger teenage boys allowing them to indulge in their adolescent fantasies of lusting over outragously large breasted ladiess while not straying into the confines of adult entertainment and breaching stringent UK censorship laws.

That is a genre in itself i believe and Nuts/Zoo should have subtlety marketed themselves for that purpose.


Lucy Pinder was in FHM. As has such as Keeley Hazell. FHM have had not only models in it but even Pornstars. As has Loaded and Front magazine. Nuts and Zoo was the exact same as the monthly's but just not as deep and cheaper version in entertainment if you like. Instead of film stars and models you get in the monthly's. You got TV and Reality TV people to compliment the models. It's just in the last few years that the internet have broken them. They've not bothered really knowing their time is up.

PS.
I haven't even bothered looking through one in 7 years. As that is when they became a mess IMO. Nevermind actually buying one. As that is even longer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigOmar



Joined: 29 May 2010
Contributions: 80
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:58 am    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
only like sophie reade out of that lot...and that was before she got a boob job

without fake boobs....they wouldnt be part of the scene!


sophie reade looked a mess until she got a boob job.There is nothing wrong with an enhanced bust if its not outrageous and comical

are you telling me you never used to fantasise about Pamela Anderson when watching Baywatch as a teenager?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 575
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:43 am    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


guilty as charged.....hahaha....over pam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 575
Location: UK

Zoo magazine to suspend publicationPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:22 pm    Subject: Zoo magazine to suspend publication Reply with quote


they promised us some "fantastic" last issues but instead we get collections of old photos and "naked" celebs, when of course they arent naked

dont think i will miss zoo, as every other issue is a dud
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO