Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Yulia Nova

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Yulia NovaPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 am    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

Anyone like Yulia Nova here? I'll post my collection if you guys are.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Yulia NovaPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:51 am    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

wow thats a blast from the past havnt seen any of yulia in years! i wouldnt mind seeing what you have.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Yulia NovaPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 am    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

no idea who she is but i trust your jugement chris, get them posted Cool
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Yulia NovaPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:50 pm    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

It may not be a good idea if this is true...

Wikipedia page on Yulia Nova wrote:
In 2003, the copyright holder for her still photographs successfully lobbied the Google search engine to block websites containing unauthorized copies of the photographs.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Yulia NovaPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:53 pm    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

Roll Eyes of course wikidpedia is never wrong Hehe
Chris

Yulia NovaPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:18 pm    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

I have mostly just the free stuff and from her Yahoo! group.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Yulia NovaPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:44 am    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

Free stuff ought to be OK, by definition Smile Yahoo group, not so sure, yahoo groups tend to attract all sorts of material which is dubious in one way or another (onlytease sets, for a Lucy-related example).
Chris

Yulia NovaPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 pm    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

Here's what I have. Feel free to remove anything that causes problems:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Yulia NovaPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:44 pm    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

'Fraid all the ones tagged as being by Satoshi Kizu had to go (see link for reasons why) - I guess it's not impossible that some of the others are also by him, but I don't know that so I've left those.

The ones that fell foul of the "show too much" criterion have also gone...

sticky wrote:
Nature of pics... some models are happy to show rather more than Lucy does. Can't have that I'm afraid... basically if a pic would be "too much" to be printed in Nuts, it can't be here either.

Which doesn't leave very many I'm afraid. Sorry about that...
Chris

Yulia NovaPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:46 pm    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

And there's more!

eastbo

Contributions: 1

Yulia NovaPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:42 am    Subject: Yulia Nova Reply with quote

Chris Your Comment below shows you do not know Yulia very well

The ones that fell foul of the "show too much" criterion have also gone...

Japan where she has done all of her work does allow her to show to much because the pictures are always censored or Pixelated! So I don't know what other photo's you have of her but I bet 1 to a Penny they are not showing anything to much. I'm thinking you have photo's that show her bush and even those photo's have been air brushed , so come on lets see them please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: