Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy toPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:42 am    Subject: Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy to Reply with quote

When i have got to tell who is my fav ramp model i would say.........KATE UPTON.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy toPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 am    Subject: Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy to Reply with quote

Naomi Campbell Smile
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy toPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 am    Subject: Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy to Reply with quote

does it hurts telling your fav,just the change of mind!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy toPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 am    Subject: Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy to Reply with quote

Someone wanna define 'ramp'?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy toPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:29 am    Subject: Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy to Reply with quote

Catwalk model. Smile
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy toPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am    Subject: Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy to Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Catwalk model. Smile

Thanks!
I don't think i know any I'n that Case!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy toPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 am    Subject: Your favourite ramp model you take a fancy to Reply with quote

My own favourite back in the day was Claudia Schiffer.

Now, I don't have one... Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: