Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 274

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 am    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

so luck shines you get a chance to smell the sweet fragrance of dream girl being present on a fluke date with her,what would be your gift to her? Wink

mine is a diamond ring with platinum78 frame !!!!!!!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:28 pm    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

what a materialist you are! You have money and you would like to buy her... No. You don't have to go with the idea to give, cos you can give a ring to any girls. The challenge would be to obtain something special from someone special: a smile, an emotion, a turmoil,... but above all, some well-being. because there's nothing more nice and powerful than an interior falling stars rain or flying over some high mountains Cloud 9 ... hem i lost myself, alone with a dream girl... well the first and the best present is your presence. As a diamonds ring, she takes or not! Hehe
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:26 pm    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

Keeley Hazel, some oil and a pair of hand cuffs!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 pm    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
what a materialist you are! You have money and you would like to buy her... No. You don't have to go with the idea to give, cos you can give a ring to any girls. The challenge would be to obtain something special from someone special: a smile, an emotion, a turmoil,... but above all, some well-being. because there's nothing more nice and powerful than an interior falling stars rain or flying over some high mountains Cloud 9 ... hem i lost myself, alone with a dream girl... well the first and the best present is your presence. As a diamonds ring, she takes or not! Hehe

Well said Clap

First date, outrageously expensive way-OTT gift? No, I think any woman of any depth and integrity would think "WTF is going on here?"

OK, so if we're talking about complete ridiculous fantasy situations I'd rather like to give Lucy a Bugatti Veyron. But if I did I'd go to great lengths to make sure it was completely anonymous and she couldn't find out who'd done it Smile Though that still wouldn't be enough to avoid the "what does whoever this came from want" thing... which would spoil it both for her and for me!

In the situation postulated, we're on the bunch of flowers or box of chocolates level more than anything else. But I'm not much good at "ordinary" gifts, so I'd try and pick something relatively trivial but so completely daft that she would laugh at it.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 pm    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

A Bugatti Veyron! For a lot less you could gift her a car you'll definitely know she will love... An Aston Martin DBS. I seem to remember she said this in the shoot with the charger Thumb Up!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:15 pm    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

a pic of her to sign Hehe
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:55 pm    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
a pic of her to sign Hehe

That's only if she has a massive ego but I doubt that very much.
redhawk

Contributions: 274

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:14 am    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

who says diamonds are to buy someone,she is cute why not a cute gift.and if people here saying anything non-spiritual these all are sort of material things .where is my case????? Wink

some people do a lot and think a lot even in a fancy situation. help almighty Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:23 am    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

A single rose (and not a red one, as that is the fake flower of romance.)

I think Lucy would like something simple but also needs something that matches her beauty.

I think it would be a bit hard to get hold of a Bugatti Veyron and the insurance would be a killer Big Laugh
tford

Contributions: 363

you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring herPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:22 pm    Subject: you happen to go on a date with lucy,gift you will bring her Reply with quote

keep it simple and classy, pay for everything and bring her a dozen red roses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: