Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:56 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

I suppose this is a question that could just be asked to Lucy on Laid.co.uk, but why is it that Lucy is so averse to being photographed from her left hand side?

On the few occasions when I have seen her left side at like a 45 degree angle or whatever, she has looked just as good as from her right hand side - she didn't have a horn growing out the left side of her face or anything!

It just seems very strange to me. After all, there was a topless video filmed in early 2008 with a lot of a footage filmed from Lucy's left side and it could have been flipped and no-one would have known the difference.

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/videos/lucy-pinder-nuts-giant-boob-special-3.html
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:00 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

Its probably just a preference Lucy has has developed over the years, its not a big problem but I do see your point, asking her via Laid is a good idea Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:05 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

This is not the models opinion. The photographers must just think that Lucy is better suited been photographed this way. So that is what has happened over the years.
Pinderlust

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:14 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

Hmmm. I wonder what it actually is about Lucy that makes her better suited for Right-handed photography. I can't see any difference myself. Obviously the photographers have a better eye than me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:16 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

First thing I must mention in my reply just in case any layout designers or other such idiots are reading this thread: You can NOT fake it by turning the photos back to front. That just looks rubbish. And it's a terrible shame that mirrors behave the way they do, because it means that Lucy, as the only person on the planet who is used to seeing her image the wrong way round - more than she sees it the right way round - is unable to see how weird it looks, and so won't try to stop them doing it.

That out of the way, on to the question of genuine photos from the left... Smile

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you, Poggy... this isn't the photographers, it's Lucy... she has a "thing" about it, goodness knows why. Because as Robster says she looks just as beautiful from the left.

"Make Me A Glamour Model" was pretty good for this... Lucy's pieces to camera were filmed with at least two cameras, one on each side, and they used quite a bit of the output from the one on the "less usual" side, so I got one or two lovely screenshots of Lucy from the left. Smile

And there is of course the odd early pic...

Lucy does get some strange ideas sometimes... not liking pics from the left, not liking her early pics... Lucy, you are the top glamour model in the country, you don't get to that position if there's anything wrong with your looks Big Smile And it was those early pics that got you there Big Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

any more pics from the motorbike shoot plz
Pigeon
Site Admin

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

There were two bike shoots Big Smile

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-back-street-heroine-t295.html

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-in-streetfighter-magazine-p2914.html
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

can i have 1 the girl not the bike tho
Pinderlust

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:26 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

To be honest, it never used to occur to me that the pictures / video we were seeing were always taken from Lucy's right.

It wasn't until I think Pigeon mentioned something about pictures being flipped and the photoshoppers adjusting the little "beauty mole" on her chest to the other side that I noticed. So if you ever see a video of Lucy from her left hand side with the mole on the left you will know it hasn't been flipped! (much harder/costlier/time consuming to alter a video!)

Since the whole left/right thing was brought to my attention I now find myself looking at every new picture and video that comes out and saying "Yep! Right side!" Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:32 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

I think these are the right way and from the left. Pigeon?

Pigeon
Site Admin

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:56 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

They were both reversed photos. I've put 'em straight now Smile
--disabled--

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:01 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

Sorry, I still can't see what you see. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:20 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

It's true, some people just don't see it. But those that do can spot it a mile off Smile

I really couldn't say what it is that makes it so obvious... if you asked me what features of Lucy make it stand out I would be stumped. But if you have the sort of brain that registers it then stand out it does. And I do have that sort of brain Smile I remember asking my mum when I was about 5 about why photos and images in a mirror look different, so it's something that's been wired into me for a very long time Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

I'd forgotten about this pic D'oh!

--disabled--

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: