Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:11 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

This is totally random, but the picture from Lucy's side in the car with Malene reminded me of an article where Lucy said she was teased for her nose, or that she was self-conscious about it.

I don't really know why she would, it's actually kind of cute. lol
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:36 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

I agree Chris! I LOVE her nose and think it's really cute and unique and really complements her face.

After her eyes, her nose is her best facial feature but even Lucy's nose gets close competition from her cheekbones and dimples!! Big Smile

She's a masterpiece all round! Bow Tie
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

If I remember that article correctly it was Lucy talking about school, and we all know what schoolkids are like when it comes to mocking their fellows Smile

Then there was something in early 2009 where Jordan was coming out with a bunch of schoolkid-style abuse against Lucy. Well we all know she's just a bitch Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:49 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:34 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:14 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:50 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

Poggy

Contributions: 581

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you, Poggy... this isn't the photographers, it's Lucy... she has a "thing" about it, goodness knows why. Because as Robster says she looks just as beautiful from the left.

Sorry to drag this back up. In my defence I haven't been around.

Sorry Pigeon but the photographer runs the shoot more than the model. That is when doing a professional shoot. Yes the model has some imput. But not as much as to say how the shoot is going to be run and shot. As if that was the case. You wouldn't really need a professional photographer. They do tend to pick the photos that are going to be used a little together. Again though it's the photographer and editor in a magazine or newspapers case that gets the final say and pick. This is usually done after the model has gone. So where as who says who decides which side gets used. Then it still comes more down to who took the pictures.
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:35 am    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

Think most photographed people have a 'side complex', remember Mariah Carey once sued a magazine for publishing a picture on the 'wrong side'

Watching her Nuts BTS videos, she seems to position herself as to not be caught on her 'bad side'

I agree, she looks great from both
Pigeon
Site Admin

Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side!Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 pm    Subject: Would like to see more of Lucy from her left hand side! Reply with quote

It's definitely down to Lucy. She isn't totally without influence over the shoot Smile they do have to respect her wishes; much as before 2007 she didn't allow photos showing her nipples, similarly she doesn't generally allow photos from the left.

It isn't just the studio shoots, either. For example look at the various "red carpet" sets from events... Lucy angles herself to present her right side to the assembled cameras, and very few of them are from the left.

Mind you... there are exceptions. One interesting aspect of the Lynx shoot is that they didn't seem to know about Lucy's right-side thing, and it was sufficiently planned so as not to allow that flexibility... examples being the videos in the bath where they'd have had to turn the whole bath and set round to shoot from the right, or this one where the layout of the kitchen mandates a shot from the left. And all the Lynx examples are an excellent demonstration that she does look just as beautiful from the left Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: