Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:55 am    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

As you all can see Lucy's appearance in Nuts was a rare one but she is frequently doing stuff for her mobile site.That means,she is trying to take hold of everything related to her and earn each penny she has to otherwise pay to Nuts.Now her mobile site content being a bit private means this forum which mainly run by Nuts content and Pigeon has a peril on hand.What all will do if content in not available to publish,will not this forum die?????
Or else will we try to keep its fading flame alive by only discussion??
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:22 am    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

1) Lucy's mobile site will not, and cannot, supplant her appearances in Nuts. She needs her "normal" work to create the interest required to make a success of it. If she stopped her "normal" work then interest would fade away and nobody would bother with the mobile site. It is critically dependent on her "normal" work continuing, and can never be more than a sideline... much like her Red Hot Glamour Girls merchandise is. So we're not going to lose the Nuts material.

2) Lucy does plenty of other stuff apart from her appearances in Nuts. The unusually long gap between features in Nuts didn't really slow the forum, after all. (And that gap was an anomaly, it would be a mistake to take it as a pattern.) We still had plenty of stuff from Lucy - most recently her grid girl work, for example. We didn't shut down just because Nuts were being slow at us.

3) As long as Lucy does anything at all this website and forum will have a reason to exist Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:32 am    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

should this forum every cease to exist Weep, id simply ask for a week bufferzone so i can comb through all the threads and save every image and vid. as of right now i have virtually nothing on my computer. but thats strictly a hypothetical situation Thumb Up!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:58 am    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
i have virtually nothing on my computer. but thats strictly a hypothetical situation Thumb Up!

You need to change that, man! This website (or any, for that matter) could disappear instantly. That's why I save practically everything I like.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:34 am    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

Quote:
As long as Lucy does anything at all this website and forum will have a reason to exist Smile

Smile Thumb Up!
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 am    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Quote:
As long as Lucy does anything at all this website and forum will have a reason to exist Smile

Smile Thumb Up!

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:37 pm    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
linkweed wrote:
i have virtually nothing on my computer. but thats strictly a hypothetical situation Thumb Up!

You need to change that, man! This website (or any, for that matter) could disappear instantly. That's why I save practically everything I like.
good things external hd's are on the cheap, may have to pick one up for movies and other "documents" Hehe
redhawk

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:24 am    Subject: will this forum die ?????? Reply with quote

i have been keeping a watch for a while,its good Lucy started her own site !

also nuts appearances are less now.

one more point why would Lucy share profits with Nuts,its dont make sense.She is well known model now,why wouldnt she joins her fans directly and distribute her stuff from her own site.

its a welcome decision from her,her manager/adviser has been an intellingent person so far in this decision.

But my friend,the problem that lurks here is we cant post videos/images from Lucy's mobile site,as we did earlier from Nuts.

This site is dedicated to Lucy,and if Lucy's work is missing,its dead.
Random appearances with the help of Pigeon are coming to our sight
but a regular appearances is different.

No dailystar shoots,
No Nuts shoot ,soon perhaps will even end(leave the last one)

Lucy taking everything in her hand,good even best,but this frum will die !

Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:45 am    Subject: Re: will this forum die ?????? Reply with quote

That's the second time you've started this thread Hehe

And the answers are still the same...

redhawk wrote:
i have been keeping a watch for a while,its good Lucy started her own site !

also nuts appearances are less now.

one more point why would Lucy share profits with Nuts,its dont make sense.She is well known model now,why wouldnt she joins her fans directly and distribute her stuff from her own site.

Because that will never be much more than pocket money. (And even more so as long as it requires the offputting commitment of a subscription instead of allowing one-off purchases - cf. the number of people in the other thread dickering over whether to subscribe or not.) Nuts shoots, and assignments like Lynx or Bennetts, are where the money is.

redhawk wrote:
But my friend,the problem that lurks here is we cant post videos/images from Lucy's mobile site,as we did earlier from Nuts.

This site is dedicated to Lucy,and if Lucy's work is missing,its dead.
Random appearances with the help of Pigeon are coming to our sight
but a regular appearances is different.

No dailystar shoots,
No Nuts shoot ,soon perhaps will even end(leave the last one)

Lucy taking everything in her hand,good even best,but this frum will die !

Roll Eyes

As I said before, that just isn't going to happen. Lucy depends on her work with Nuts (and Lynx/Bennetts/etc) not only as her main source of income, but also to keep her profile high enough that it's worthwhile running the mobile site at all. If she were to stop appearing in Nuts etc. she would not only lose her main income but she would also lose most of the pocket money from the mobile site.

The lack of Daily Star shoots is one thing, but that's down to their general dimwittedness, slashing the budget for page 3 and developing some ridiculous antipathy to large boobs. Nuts is a different matter, they're going to carry on featuring Lucy and Lucy's going to carry on working for them... for Nuts, Lucy is the keystone of their success, and for Lucy, Nuts is the keystone of her career.
redhawk

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 am    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

Yes,i wrote it ,but same theme not thing but as i am not the one to run the site i dont remember each and every petty detail,again whether i say a thing earlier and later it remains the same making me a non faltering person.

Now coming to my point,this site runs with Lucy's stuff, if for days long there is only discussion on her things, it will become useless.

Thats the reason i often without just replying to posts choose to write new topic to discusss things,i know Pigeon is responsible for Nuts,Daily Star shoots and other random then why not someone else should take initiative to make this forum even more lively when multimedia content of Lucy's appearances not available.You can for yourself see my posts.

But again such discussions if are more and more ,at some time create boredome.So in that context if you are running forum to discuss only things thats affiliations ,people will instead prefer society's affiliations.In my case i prefer society instead ,real world society.

This forum without multimedia content ....I may well say it will be dead,no offence though! Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!)Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 am    Subject: Will this forum die?? (Answer: No!) Reply with quote

You still seem to be missing the point that the scenario you're afraid of isn't going to happen.

Lucy can't abandon Nuts etc and do only the mobile site. If she did she would be utterly screwed. Nuts etc is where the proper money is. The mobile site can't ever be more than a sideline bringing in pocket money, and moreover it is dependent on her appearances in Nuts etc to keep enough people interested in her to make it worthwhile running it at all. So the supply of material postable on this site remains assured.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: