Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

I've got my fingers crossed for a Loaded shoot Big Smile Who else is with me?! Hehe

Heres hoping its going to be in full colour this time. What theme do you think it should be? Smile

I know that there is no certainty of a Loaded shoot but I dont see why they shouldn't, her last shoot with them sold out didnt it? Yes

Last edited by RockyMoney on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

First off that title made my heart rate increase ten-fold before being brought down again after reading the first line. I always check the Loaded site the last couple days of the month hoping for any mention of Lucy. But I always do it the last couple days of the month, arent we a little early for June's cover? Hehe Coincidentally just yesterday I sent Loaded a message suggesting another Lucy shoot. Big Grin
RockyMoney

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Apologies for the misleading title Hehe

But the possibility of a shoot does seem remote, if you search on the Loaded website for LP content you will not find any which doesnt exactly help...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:26 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Yes, it did that to me as well... "What? How could I have missed that?" - Hang on while I munch some foxgloves... ah, that's better Smile

It's something we've all been wanting to happen for a very long time - "all" including Lucy herself Big Smile - can't come soon enough I reckon. Especially as Loaded seems to have got more sparky since they were taken over by Vitality Smile

Theme...? always a tricky one Smile How about a Loaded interpretation of flapper fashions? (1920s) - Or Lucy as Aphrodite? Big Smile
RockyMoney

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Changed the title to prevent any further palpitations Hehe
linkweed

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Apologies for the misleading title Hehe

But the possibility of a shoot does seem remote, if you search on the Loaded website for LP content you will not find any which doesnt exactly help...
Unless its on the front page I rarely bother searching their site, much to frustrating to actively search out content only to end up with the lowest of quality pics and vids linked to dailymotion Roll Eyes. And with Loaded's sales being so poor it may not be feasible for them to book Lucy. Cant think of any other reason why they wouldnt feature her. A summer shoot would be nice, set on a beach? Scratch Chin
RockyMoney

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Quote:
A summer shoot would be nice, set on a beach?

A shoot on Bournemouth beach would be fantastic! Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:39 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

I'd reckon it's the other way round... a Lucy cover feature would give Loaded a massive sales boost, it's just what they need Big Grin Especially since the last one sold out. They could hardly do better Big Smile

Not so sure about the "beach shoot" idea though since Lucy's last full cover was the ice cream one, which was essentially that, or a lot of it was Smile
linkweed

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:07 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Not so sure about the "beach shoot" idea though since Lucy's last full cover was the ice cream one, which was essentially that, or a lot of it was Smile
You mean you wouldnt be all for a beach theme with sunscreen/lotion and the like? ROFL

You're right about the sales boost. Still seems like a risk on their part though, but it should pay off splendidly. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

You mean you wouldnt be all for a beach theme with sunscreen/lotion and the like? ROFL

I'm just saying it looks to me a bit repetitive in the light of what the last full cover was. On the other hand I guess that was quite a long time ago and most people probably won't have such long memories Smile

linkweed wrote:
You're right about the sales boost. Still seems like a risk on their part though, but it should pay off splendidly. Smile

Yep. Go for it, Loaded Big Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

I'd love to see Lucy as a warrior queen Cloud 9 ...like one of those crazy movies from the 80's Hehe ....A sultry, powerful, semi-naked warrior queen from the wastelands........ Nuts Yes Nuts Yes Wobble Silly
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I'd love to see Lucy as a warrior queen Cloud 9 ...like one of those crazy movies from the 80's Hehe ....A sultry, powerful, semi-naked warrior queen from the wastelands........ Nuts Yes Nuts Yes Wobble Silly

Yes, something like this? Hehe

sexybeast

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:05 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Big Laugh
sexybeast

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Something like this would be nice

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Something like this would be nice

Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: