Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:19 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Well we did from Lucy's previous appearance in Loaded, and rather good it was too... Smile Let's just hope that this time round it doesn't take so long to show up Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else had been reminded of this pic... Smile

(Calling Patriot... Big Smile)

Ok, next month, damn that will obe a hard one Wink

Can't wait for the shoot, thinki may have just let out a little ogirly squeek with excitement Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Slow to the party on this one, but this sums up my reaction Thud there was a little bit of this as well. Dancing Kitty Finally a cover and finally I can actually go to the newsstand and physically buy a Lucy mag, some probably take that for granted Big Laugh . Glad I read this before the scans were out, gotta let the anticipation build on this one Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:49 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

The scans are on their way... it will be a while, because there are a LOT of them Big Smile

I can tell you it will be worth the wait though Big Grin Big Grin

...In the meantime, for anyone going into the shop to look for Loaded and seeing not Lucy, but a black and white picture of Roy Hodgson, and thinking "WTF?" - That's the back cover, the shop have put it on the shelves the wrong way round. Turn it over - Lucy is on the other side Big Grin (I've just had to turn my local shop's entire stock of Loaded round the right way! Hehe)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: