Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
would be great to see Lucy on the planned "mainstream" channel Big Smile

Maybe if Paul gets to have a go with her now and again.Thumb Down He represents the sleaze that people associate with the pr0n industry. Imagine a pr0n company where the boss stars in the majority of the scenes and the girls contract strictly state they can only "act" with him. He's that guy.Roll Eyes Lucy being on a channel owned by Paul, who will probably be there flirting with the girls, is cringe-worthy to say the least. It'll certainly be interesting to see what girls he manages to get for new Loaded shoots. I'm hopeful it's Lucy at some point but given his track record Wry

Vomit

I did not know all that - guess that's what I get for avoiding that side of things...

The article says there will be two TV channels - one "overtly adult", which of course I immediately wrote off as being totally unsuitable for Lucy anyway, and one "like 1970s ITV on a Saturday night... will include a comedy sketch show in the vein of Benny Hill or Kenny Everett", which while it still sounds awful is nevertheless "respectable" in the sense of being mass-audience material, and so I hoped that Lucy might find a niche.

However having read your post I now think that if he's the sort of bloke whose name brings that sort of reaction then it'd be better if Lucy didn't have anything to do with any of the TV side of it, that his focus is such that the "mainstream" channel will end up being nearly as bad as the other one, and it also makes me worry about the mag itself being dragged in the mud.

Bugger. Thumb Down
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

All reads bad to me Sad

It reads just like if David Sullivan had bought it. I can see happening exactly what happened when they launched the Sunday Sport and the Daily Sport after. A publication just mainly to promote and sell their other products.

As for Loaded TV. I'd say not mainstream. More late stream. I think the two channels will be one Elite, Babestation type and the other more Adult Channel, Fantasy Channel.

I could be wrong. But if I was Lucy I'd wait and see which way this was going before I commited to anything. I know it means still no Lucy in the monthly's. But in the long run it prove very wise Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

That is what I am now thinking as well... Wry
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:58 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Well the June issue is a no-go. Instead they felt it better to have a US actress on the cover Roll Eyes. Maybe next month. A Nuts feature this week would relieve some of the disappointment though Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Maybe next month.

Looks like your wish is their command Big Grin

Lucy is indeed on the cover of Loaded and jolly fine she looks too Big Grin

Bounce Woohoo! Bounce Clap

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Oh my... Thud

At last we are being treated to a Loaded shoot! Big Smile

Judging from the pic of the front cover, you can always rely on Loaded publishing pics of both front and rear with Lucy Big Grin
tford

Contributions: 364

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:36 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Oh man I cannot wait!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

OMG!!!!!!! Nuts ...this is great news Thumb Up! ..... Dancing Kitty
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:20 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

http://www.loaded.co.uk/viewers/viewcontent.aspx?contentid=2694&catid=blogs&subcatid=blog&longtitle=Britain+Gets+Loaded!!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Woohoo!

This is a revelation!! It's been literally years since Lucy has been on the cover of any other magazine except Nuts (at least in the UK). In fact the last time she was on a magazine cover apart from Nuts was probably her Loaded Ice-Cream shoot in the summer of 2008 nearly 4 years ago!!! WAY TOO LONG!! Roll Eyes

Was in too much of a hurry to buy it on the way home tonight but I was gobsmacked when I saw it. I also love the tagline - "Lucy back where she belongs" - Yeah too right ! Big Laugh

(nice to get some good news after the bittersweet news about the exclusive site closing)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:48 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone else had been reminded of this pic... Smile

(Calling Patriot... Big Smile)

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:55 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

What are the chances of us getting video content? Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:19 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Well we did from Lucy's previous appearance in Loaded, and rather good it was too... Smile Let's just hope that this time round it doesn't take so long to show up Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else had been reminded of this pic... Smile

(Calling Patriot... Big Smile)

Ok, next month, damn that will obe a hard one Wink

Can't wait for the shoot, thinki may have just let out a little ogirly squeek with excitement Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Slow to the party on this one, but this sums up my reaction Thud there was a little bit of this as well. Dancing Kitty Finally a cover and finally I can actually go to the newsstand and physically buy a Lucy mag, some probably take that for granted Big Laugh . Glad I read this before the scans were out, gotta let the anticipation build on this one Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: