Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:28 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Yes, you know the themes are as numerous as the imagination is deep, and the stories and symbols of last milleniums are extensive for inspiration but... It's desappointing to see that the field where the qualitie of pics evolves is sadly small. Sad
When I see an image such the sexybeast's idea, the poor man i am can imagine many possibilities of pics, so what happens in the head of magazines who want some pics of lucy for their pages? Do her face and boobs are enough for them for wining their money? Can Lucy continue to be used this way? ... Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Looks like everything's gone up the creek... Breaking news seems to be that Loaded is going into liquidation Weep Thumb Down Hope it isn't true!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

If that's true Pigeon then "Loaded" are a bunch of idiots...

They should have got Lucy to do a proper feature with them before the decline in popularity. That would have slowed the decline or perhaps even given it a shot in the arm Yes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:15 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

I've not seen a formal announcement, so there's still a chance it isn't true... while there's life there's hope, and all that Smile

But your assessment is bang on the money... couldn't agree more!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:29 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Looking back now at their past covers and cant be surprised. No memorable shoots in the past year or so. Obviously the fact people are scanning magazines more than ever has taken a huge toll on their business, but people will still get out and buy the mag if the shoot is worth it. Kind of a catch22 though.

Anyway strange you should say that P. as I just saw this post from jen on the other forum regarding this same topic
Quote:
Watch this space . .
Scratch Chin It would be a major slap in the face if she was subtlety hinting Loadeds demise. Either way Id guess we're going to be refreshing the Loaded website a lot this week. Wink
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:08 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

I hope that Loaded isnt going into liquidation! I guess we will just have to wait and see what Loaded say about this Thumb Down
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:29 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Apparently Loaded have just changed ownership, NOT went into liquidation.

Twitter:
"@ElleRichieModel @CourtnieQ I can confirm its not true! Just new owners. We may breathe again haha xx"
linkweed

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Apparently Loaded have just changed ownership, NOT went into liquidation.

Twitter:
"@ElleRichieModel @CourtnieQ I can confirm its not true! Just new owners. We may breathe again haha xx"
First order of business...New Lucy feature Idea
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Phew... That is a huge relief! Big Grin Clap Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

That doesn't mean Loaded will stay the same. As they are sure to change things because of the said decline. Because you aren't going to take over something and leave it the way it is. If it is going backwards. That is just not good business sense Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Ah... this makes things a bit clearer Smile

It's not Loaded going into liquidation... it's their owners, Vitality Publishing, who bought them off IPC in 2010 and have now apparently gone bust. Shame - as far as the mag itself was concerned they seemed to have infused more spark into it - but it seems that in terms of running a business they were a bit of a cowboy bunch.

They are after selling off Loaded as a going concern so with any luck it will keep going Big Grin

The next issue is a bit uncertain - it might be late or not appear because the liquidators don't have the funds to publish it themselves, so it depends on when/if the new owner stumps up for it.

But after that - we'll have to hope the sale is successful and the new owner is better at their job than Vitality Smile

'Course, it doesn't really matter if Loaded doesn't stay the same under the new owners - it'll still be a lads' mag, which is the main thing Smile just as long as they don't decide they can increase sales by targeting it at the gutter market. Plenty of mags catering for that market already...

And I rather hope they do change things so as to halt/reverse the decline in sales... one thing in particular... do more Lucy cover features Big Grin
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

I wonder how much they want for it?

I could offer a pound with strings, of course. One been Lucy has to appear at least six times a year and that all costs are picked up by a percentage of sales profit Scratch Chin Wink Big Grin

PS

I would even offer Lucy the editors position on again a profit related wage. This to would be on the same strings attatched condition that Lucy must appear six times a year in the magazine Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

I've had very similar ideas myself Big Grin maybe we ought to form a partnership Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:52 pm    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Seems we're too late Hehe

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/apr/29/loaded-magazine-men-baxendale-walker

Good news or not? The "Loaded TV" possibility is distinctly exciting - would be great to see Lucy on the planned "mainstream" channel Big Smile - especially if it really is "mainstream" and not a backwater like Nuts TV Smile (though I must say I can't see it ever rivalling the BBC...)

And the "increased girls and glamour" content can only be a good thing - more chances for Lucy to feature - and that's all anyone buys the mag for anyway, so the more of it the better Smile

On the other hand the buyer sounds like a bit of a dodgy character, with some rather dubious interests and apparently some involvement in a football tax scam. I do hope he doesn't decide to take it downmarket... yes the article does say it'll stay "mid-shelf", but there are still wide variations of tastefulness or the lack of it within that category. There's enough sleazy rubbish around already so let's hope he decides to keep it separated from that...
linkweed

Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot?Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:51 am    Subject: Will Lucy do another Loaded shoot? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

would be great to see Lucy on the planned "mainstream" channel Big Smile
Maybe if Paul gets to have a go with her now and again.Thumb Down He represents the sleaze that people associate with the pr0n industry. Imagine a pr0n company where the boss stars in the majority of the scenes and the girls contract strictly state they can only "act" with him. He's that guy.Roll Eyes Lucy being on a channel owned by Paul, who will probably be there flirting with the girls, is cringe-worthy to say the least. It'll certainly be interesting to see what girls he manages to get for new Loaded shoots. I'm hopeful it's Lucy at some point but given his track record Wry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: