Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who should Lucy model with?
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AliceLucy

Contributions: 9

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I reckon Alice Goodwin and Lucy should definitely do a shoot together, maybe an sort of innocent/raunchy theme?

Any other ideas anyone?
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:04 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Lucy Collett
Stacey Poole
Kelly Brook
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I knew what my answer to this would be as soon as I saw the title Smile Then I clicked on it, and found that the question was actually something completely different. But gah, I'm not going to waste the answer now Hehe

The best possibility would be Sam Bond/IMM. Unfortunately that's also who Lucy started out with, and I don't know why she left. If it wasn't for any reason that would preclude going back, though, then she jolly well ought to Smile

Next on the list would be Mode, as long as they wake up to what a bunch of scammers MNS Media are, and give them the boot before they can leave too much of a trail of scammed models behind them. GM did at least give MNS the boot, and it wouldn't be good for them to get a second opportunity to get their claws into Lucy...

As to what the question actually turned out to be... I'm afraid I much prefer solo shoots, so I don't really have an answer for myself. Unless "no-one" counts Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:58 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Michelle Marsh.Hehe
But with the likelihood of that happening I'd have to go with Pigeon's answer of no one. She hasn't really shot any memorable group/duo shoots lately. When shooting with Michelle they always had a good hold on each other, literally. But now it's just "stand next to each other and pose." Too generic.

To illustrate my point Wink

But if purely for the sake of fantasy I'd imagine Kelly Brook would make a fine partner. Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Me !!!! Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I've always said Keeley Hazell. There has been rumours from time to time that it was going to happen. But it never did. Since Keeley seems to have retired nowdays from modelling really. I don't think it will ever happen.

Lucy always looked good with Michelle Marsh of course. Lucy also did good shoots with Lindsey Strutt and Eva Wyrwal. Funny all three have gone on to have babies after. That might scare a few models off looking at it Big Laugh

Of the current models I'd say Kelly Hall in a classic lingerie shoot with Lucy could be good Wink
sshady93

Contributions: 13

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:15 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

holly peers
AliceLucy

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:40 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Its cool to see all the different opinions and stuff. And Sexybeast, ohh yes!
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Me.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

sshady93 wrote:
holly peers

I concur
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Michelle Marsh.Hehe
But with the likelihood of that happening I'd have to go with Pigeon's answer of no one. She hasn't really shot any memorable group/duo shoots lately. When shooting with Michelle they always had a good hold on each other, literally. But now it's just "stand next to each other and pose." Too generic.

Maybe that isn't of Lucy's doing. All double/group shoot seem to be just that at the moment. So maybe that is the fault of the photographers Thumb Down
AliceLucy

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:24 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I notice that Holly Peers and Rosie Jones do a lot touchy feely stuff.
tford

Contributions: 364

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I would like to see her model with Alice Goodwin as well as a shoot with Emma Glover. Stacey Poole breast to breast would be epic.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Lucy with Adele Stephens would have been something sensational

Otherwise, Jodie Gasson.
tford

Contributions: 364

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:18 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Let's not forget Danica Thrall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: