Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who should Lucy model with?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

MysteryMan wrote:
What if she did a shoot with a guy? She's not really done any shoots with guys before, i think(?), and i just think it would be interesting to see. Anyone agree?

something like this?
Pic of faceless man emphatically groping Lana Del Rey's right boob
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:20 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:
What if she did a shoot with a guy? She's not really done any shoots with guys before, i think(?), and i just think it would be interesting to see. Anyone agree?

something like this?

YES!!!!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:

something like this?

NO Thumb Down

This looks quite cheap and tacky. A more romantic or fun shoot with a man. But not a groping one. This starts to boarder on pr0n Yuck
Marty

Contributions: 562

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
qwertiebertie wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:

something like this?

NO Thumb Down

This looks quite cheap and tacky. A more romantic or fun shoot with a man. But not a groping one. This starts to boarder on pr0n Yuck

I agree, when I first looked at that picture my initial reaction was "that shouldn't be allowed on here"
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:15 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Frankly, I'd welcome ANYTHING going beyond the normal "stand front camera smiling", "stand 3/4ths front camera smiling", "stand embracing mid stomach and suporting boobs" and "stand letting boobs go free". C'mon, guys, she's just repeating 4 poses ad nauseam. any change to that pattern would be a welcome one. Specially on her site, where this lack of imagination is really, really starting to show.
Marty

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Frankly, I'd welcome ANYTHING going beyond the normal "stand front camera smiling", "stand 3/4ths front camera smiling", "stand embracing mid stomach and suporting boobs" and "stand letting boobs go free". C'mon, guys, she's just repeating 4 poses ad nauseam. any change to that pattern would be a welcome one. Specially on her site, where this lack of imagination is really, really starting to show.
#

Don't disagree with that, but I just didn't like that picture as an example
qwertiebertie

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

what about this one then?

http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=18332_ChanelleH23_123_1137lo.jpg

i remember when this came out i wondered if lucy had done a similar set as around this time the daily star rather lazily had lucy and chanelle repeating each others pics
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Huh ????....you're talking about a girl who's never shown her bum properly (i think she's got one of the best) you think she'll be so bold doing a shoot so out of her comfort zone ???.... Laugh
patriot

Contributions: 739

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
what about this one then?

http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=18332_ChanelleH23_123_1137lo.jpg

i remember when this came out i wondered if lucy had done a similar set as around this time the daily star rather lazily had lucy and chanelle repeating each others pics

One because she has already done a shoot with her (shall not even post pics in disapproval) and two because channelle is a revolting specimen of a female and it never should have happened the first time around.

Or are you talking about Lucy doing a shoot with a male model?? I think this could be made to work quite well but it would take some serious creative thinking outside of the usually nuts studio rubbish and it would certainly need to be published in the right place
qwertiebertie

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

the latter
patriot

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:44 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Then yes but it ain't gonna happen ................... but just in case, I am available for shoots between now and.......... pretty much till they put me in the ground Thumb Up!

Which actually begs the question, why has nobody said ME in this thread Hehe
Marty

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:48 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Then yes but it ain't gonna happen ................... but just in case, I am available for shoots between now and.......... pretty much till they put me in the ground Thumb Up!

Which actually begs the question, why has nobody said ME in this thread Hehe

Erm, well in my case, because I'm old!
patriot

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I'm ugly and usually run a mile from a camera but so what Thumb Up!
Marty

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
I'm ugly and usually run a mile from a camera but so what Thumb Up!

Make Lucy look even better then? Wink
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:54 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind seeing another shoot like this. Where there's another woman present but Lucy is still the main feature. It was different from the standard duo/group shoots because she was still the focus so there was more positions, variations etc. Plus she kept her hand's busy, something we typically saw when she was with Michelle. Hehe

But really, I'd like to see pretty much any model shoot with Lucy as long as it wasn't the standard, as Grendel put it, " 'stand front camera smiling', 'stand 3/4ths front camera smiling'..." positions. Interaction and imagination seem to have fallen by the wasteside for all her recent group shoots. But because they're all in Nuts it's no surprise anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: