Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who should Lucy model with?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:30 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Seeing that sneak preview of Lucy's official Valentine shoot has made me realise just how awesome Lucy still is. Holly's still my favourite but only just. If only the two of them would do a joint shoot together!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I don't think there's that much chance of Holly and Lucy doing a double act shoot, although if it's gonna happen, I would say it would happen this year. The cost is probably the reason why there hasnt been one yet, in fact I think I've only ever seen 2 group photos with them both in it together.

Still more chance of a Holly / Lucy shoot than a Lucy Pinder / Kelly Brook shoot which I can't see ever happening (for reasons I have previosly stated) Wry
Marty

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Well they are both Nuts models so there's still a chance, and I do remember Lucy being quoted as saying she'd like to do one with Holly (but it was over a year ago though).

I can but dream! (well actually I can't, not about anything cool or sexy anyway)
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Sarah Nicola Randall !!!!!!!!!!.....the girl is awesome and dare i say probably the only one who could give Lucy a complex...sweet face and a killer body Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
I don't think there's that much chance of Holly and Lucy doing a double act shoot, although if it's gonna happen, I would say it would happen this year. The cost is probably the reason why there hasnt been one yet, in fact I think I've only ever seen 2 group photos with them both in it together.

They were both in the quadruple-act shoot for the Christmas issue, and before that in one for the 4th September issue, so I don't think it's as unlikely as all that Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

I hope so Pigeon, I hope so! Wink

Lucy and Holly are my favourites; both have a unique beauty, although Lucy is more unique (sorry Holly Cry ) There's just something about the way Lucy combines sultriness with cheekiness and with friendliness that is just absolutely melting Cloud 9
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Stacey Poole... Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Stacci Poole
Lindsey Strutt
Lucy Collett
Kelly Brook
MysteryMan

Contributions: 4

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

What if she did a shoot with a guy? She's not really done any shoots with guys before, i think(?), and i just think it would be interesting to see. Anyone agree?
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Nicole Neal
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

MysteryMan wrote:
What if she did a shoot with a guy? She's not really done any shoots with guys before, i think(?), and i just think it would be interesting to see. Anyone agree?

she did that for for valentines day/energy saving thing a few years ago
and some pics with james toseland(motorbike racer)
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/lucy-pinder/lucy-pinder-james-toseland-29-07-04-04.jpg.html
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 am    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

MysteryMan wrote:

Good idea. Lucy could do one with a Joe Public, everyday, ordinary man.....me Thumb Up! Big Laugh
Marty

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:07 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:

Good idea. Lucy could do one with a Joe Public, everyday, ordinary man.....me Thumb Up! Big Laugh

Oh, I think you should give Pigeon first dibs Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Oh no, Poggy was here first, I wouldn't deprive him Smile ...I'll be the photographer... because it's the surest way to guarantee not appearing in the pics myself Smile
Marty

Who should Lucy model with?Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:07 pm    Subject: Who should Lucy model with? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oh no, Poggy was here first, I wouldn't deprive him Smile ...I'll be the photographer... because it's the surest way to guarantee not appearing in the pics myself Smile

Fair enough Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: