Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who has the better ass?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who has a sexier ass?
Charlie Springer
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Stacey Robyn
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

phantomas

Contributions: 342

Who has the better ass?Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:19 pm    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

Hello guys,
Recently on this forum were added 2 girls with some fine asses... probably the most sexy asses of any glam models. I start a poll to find out what are you're preferences. So, first we have Charlotte Springer:

And this is Stacey Robyn with her round and firm bum:

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Who has the better ass?Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:57 pm    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

Me.
phantomas

Who has the better ass?Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:48 pm    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Me.

Sorry, I dont understand your answer. If this is an irony, then I think that is a poor one. If you dont like the girls or the poll, you are free to say directly (and maybe offer an argument for your opinion) or, the polite solution, is to ignore them/it. Thanks!
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Who has the better ass?Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:11 pm    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

Even though I am not a fan of either girl I went with Charlotte Springer. Plus out of the 2 I think she is the better looking one in general. Stacey Robyn lookswise is the type of model I am not attracted to at all just too fake looking for me.
phantomas

Who has the better ass?Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:29 pm    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Even though I am not a fan of either girl I went with Charlotte Springer. Plus out of the 2 I think she is the better looking one in general. Stacey Robyn lookswise is the type of model I am not attracted to at all just too fake looking for me.

Charlotte seems a nice girl, but her tits are a total turn off for me. She is the active model with the most ugliest tits (just a subjective opinion). I like her ass a lot, and her face is ok. But again, her ass is a great asset, not many models have an ass like that.

Stacey Robyn is not the usual type of model that I follow, but she is a great girl, funny, smart, with a astute smile and she know how to work with the camera. She is not shy and she pose in all sort of angles, she has great legs. Yes, she seems a little „plastifed” because she has implants, but her ass compensates a lot. I think that her ass is just fabulous... only Charlotte S. can be a pair for her in that respect.
Holly and Sabine have nice ass, Joey as well, Stacey has a decent ass, but those 2 models (Charlotte and Stacey) are by far the top at this section. Otherwise, I admit, they are average models, they can compete with Joey, Lucy Vixen, Pinder or Stacey who are real beauties. But we have to appreciate also these girls, like Charlotte and Stacey, for what they have, for there best assets. Every glam model has at least one asset. For these 2 girls, the ass is just unbelievable.
SinTax

Contributions: 8

Who has the better ass?Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:57 am    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

Stacey's has better size, shape and fullness for me.
phantomas

Who has the better ass?Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:45 am    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

SinTax wrote:
Stacey's has better size, shape and fullness for me.

I agree with you man!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 579

Who has the better ass?Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

gotta be charlotte springer....lovely full ass but not like rapper video size.....i like great asses but its not just about size....charlottes is ace

staceys is good too but losing some shape due to weight loss

oddly jess davies still has a great ass despite losing weight

while sabine has the most under rated ass
phantomas

Who has the better ass?Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:53 am    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
gotta be charlotte springer....lovely full ass but not like rapper video size.....i like great asses but its not just about size....charlottes is ace

staceys is good too but losing some shape due to weight loss

oddly jess davies still has a great ass despite losing weight

while sabine has the most under rated ass

Great! I like when we have different opinions. Charlotte has an aces ass, as well Stacey Robyn I believe.

Sabine's ass is not underated, is her trademark, but she is not that popular, I admit that. I dont know why, but it seems that not many guys are crazy after Sabine. Maybe this is because she did not have such a prolific career until MCG, she only appeared in the lads mags and not so frequent...
phantomas

Who has the better ass?Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:08 am    Subject: Who has the better ass? Reply with quote

Some bonus pics (maybe they will make a difference):

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: