Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
archer09

Contributions: 1

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

I really used to fancy Lucy Pinder from her photos but once I saw her on TV and heard her speak it kinda ruined the illusion for me .. anyone else find this happened as well?
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Yeah same here! Her accent is kinda annoying but i guess there has to be something wrong with her as she was so perfect.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

i actually admire her even more after i heard her speak...not just the things she has to say but also the quality of her voice great..she's as close as u can get to perfection
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:04 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Not me, Lucy's accent is pretty much normal where I live. Standard southern counties.
Random_dude365

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:43 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Well not here paulb.
Anyone hear a hill billy accent? Hilarious. Tongue
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

SexyBeast: I couldn't agree with you more with what you said, Lucys voice is sexy, plus she's well spoken too Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:26 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
i actually admire her even more after i heard her speak...not just the things she has to say but also the quality of her voice great..she's as close as u can get to perfection

Couldn't agree more... Lucy has an absolutely lovely voice - and plenty of worthwhile things to say in it!

My pigeons like Lucy's voice too, I'll always remember playing a video of Lucy and it setting them all off cooing Hehe
Random_dude365

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:23 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Her accent is strange. Well maybe cuz I'm in another country.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:08 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Similar accent to my sister, except my sister doesn't have a voice that excites pigeons Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Similar accent to my sister, except my sister doesn't have a voice that excites pigeons Smile

well PIGEON your sister or your MANY SISTERS Hehe
Random_dude365

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:31 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:

what?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:32 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

I only have the one Confused
Chris

Contributions: 726

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

This is an interesting question. Being from the United States, I was a bit withdrawn from her accent at first, but I definitely have gotten used to it and I actually enjoy it now.
iPrath

Contributions: 5

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:28 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
This is an interesting question. Being from the United States, I was a bit withdrawn from her accent at first, but I definitely have gotten used to it and I actually enjoy it now.

Being from India I too was expecting her accent to be a bit more American but hearing her strong British accent does not change my opinions about her one bit.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

I am from México, so we speak Spanish. And when we learn English is mostly US English, so Lucy's accent is kind of hard to understand to me, however, I love the British accent and that makes Lucy sexier to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: