Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:49 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Why's this topic still going? It's a bit pointless isnt it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

It is a bit, but it doesn't actually merit a thread closure Smile

Anyway, lots of topics on lots of forums are pretty pointless Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

this is not the official thread...no curtailing of thoughts or remarks should have a place here...hence no matter how boring or ridiculous things may seem to be( and right now they really are Weep)..i guess everybodys got a right to express themselves Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Exactly Big Grin

sexybeast wrote:
and right now they really are Weep

Was that about this thread in particular or a general dissatisfaction?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

just a case of Lucy not doing enough for us Wink and too many really really boring OFF TOPICS...but in spite of everything this is still the coolest forum on the net Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:12 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

It's all a bunch of "if onlys..."

If only, if only, if only the Daily Star would sort themselves out and go back to giving us a pic of Lucy two or three times a week like they always used to do... She's in Nuts just as much as ever but without the Star appearances to fill in the gaps it doesn't feel like it Wry

If only Nuts TV hadn't screwed up wasting their budget on having a limited-audience Sky channel and using their mass-audience freeview channel to show two or three hours of roulette so nobody wanted to watch it... they might still be going then, and giving us some lovely Lucy shows...

If only that evil Neon hadn't manouevred her onto BB and done so much damage to her chances of appearing on "normal" TV...

If only I had a job in the BBC's or ITV's talent spotting department Hehe

Still at least Lucy's shot two calendars recently - her own, and the Help for Heroes one - there's some additional material to look forward to even if they can't appear on here Smile

And I do agree about some of the off topic threads!
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
SledgeHammer wrote:
Don't be so stereotypical.

I've been there and everything even the shops are all designed with Americans in mind. When I visited Kerry(which is in the south), I saw loads of Americans in that short time. I'm not trying to be offensive but the tourists that visit the areas are mainly American.

I fail to see how that makes the Irish "farmers with horrible accents",
many americans ancestors orginate from Ireland, so it's common for them to visit.
Not all tourists are american and not all shops are made with Americans in mind.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

This quote pretty much sums up what i was thinking to myself about this thread, but i thought what the hell it seems to be a bit of a free for all and i feel left out

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:59 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Big Laugh Big Laugh
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:54 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Boxed In
fan101

Contributions: 390

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

its true
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Woohoo!
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

i dont fancy lucy less.she has high place in my eyes!!!!!
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Rocky Money's not going to be too enthused, but I'm going to resurrect this thread as it was actually something that I was thinking about this morning after viewing a few video clips...

I'm American and have always found British accents on the ladies to be rather intriguing. Not necessarily sexy, though...but the accent never fails to prick up my ears. Lucy's is no exception, of course. Definitely did not put me off...I fancy her even more now.

(Now, I will confess that Lucy's visual presence was extremely distracting, so I had to resort to putting the video window in the background Big Smile in order to focus more on her voice.)

What is especially captivating to me is her southern counties inflection (thank you, paulb11, as I never knew quite what to call it until now!) and the low and somewhat musical quality of her voice. Of course, I first had to get past the silliness of some of the material she was presenting, because she also has some real intelligence and wit to boot. The Book at Bedtime clips were better than most, albeit Lucy's delivery was a little too dispassionate. I started hearing more emotion in some of the interviews (e.g. "My Body Hell") and in some other places where you can tell that Lucy is warming to the subject.

I can't help but believe that if Lucy were engaged in a real heart-to-heart exchange--or was doing a well-rehearsed dramatic presentation--it would make for a wonderful audio experience. Just don't make me look at her, otherwise she might as well be reading aloud the grocery list Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: