Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Perhaps the people from the UK may be able to answer this question. A lot of the times, I hear people here in the United States say that a British accent is sexy to them, so do people in the UK feel that way about American accents?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

i dont think so, ive never heard of my mates saying that some American girls got a hot accent but i could be wrong. But i personaly think individualy Lucy has a sexy voice anyway Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

I think it's mainly exoticness which makes an accent "sexy", and with the saturation of American accents in movies and the like they're too familiar to have that hook. I get the impression that Slavic and Southern Irish accents are the ones that English blokes tend to like the most.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I get the impression that Slavic and Southern Irish accents are the ones that English blokes tend to like the most.

no not really, their accents are really annoying. There is only farmers in the south. Just a bunch of boggers living there.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:39 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

i dont care how she talks im for the midwest and have no acent
pogo

Contributions: 361

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Although the one accent that I do like is Liverpudlian/Scouse, only on the ladies though Spinning Eyes

Sophie Howard Wink I agree with you on that accent, but I think we are in a minority...
Aria

Contributions: 11

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:13 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

I really like her accent, but i like the British accent anyway & i think her voice is kinda sexy too... Wink
Dice

Contributions: 123

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:15 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

I think it did originally but has grown on me since.

Aria, are you from America?
Just wondering because I generally find Americans, particularly American women, like the British accent. I personally have a well spoken non-regional English accent, and the American exchange girls at uni seem to like it Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:02 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

*Walks into thread. Laughs and leaves*
Aria

Contributions: 11

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Dice wrote:
I think it did originally but has grown on me since.

Aria, are you from America?
Just wondering because I generally find Americans, particularly American women, like the British accent. I personally have a well spoken non-regional English accent, and the American exchange girls at uni seem to like it Wink

No I'm not, but I've heard that about American girls too.
btw i like the accent when it's spoken by British ladies. Big Grin
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:22 am    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
manstyle12 wrote:

well PIGEON your sister or your MANY SISTERS Hehe

what?

meaning that 'wild pigeons' have lots of relatives they hang around with
Random_dude365

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

I know some of you are American but has any heard the stereotypical version of the accent. Just something you have to have a hidden smile about.
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
I get the impression that Slavic and Southern Irish accents are the ones that English blokes tend to like the most.

no not really, their accents are really annoying. There is only farmers in the south. Just a bunch of boggers living there.

Don't be so stereotypical.
Random_dude365

Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak?Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm    Subject: Who Fancies Lucy Pinder Less after seeing her speak? Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
Don't be so stereotypical.

I've been there and everything even the shops are all designed with Americans in mind. When I visited Kerry(which is in the south), I saw loads of Americans in that short time. I'm not trying to be offensive but the tourists that visit the areas are mainly American.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: