Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 am    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

I know it seems a bit odd for me to be asking this but its just something that got me thinking. I thought maybe its being run by Jen (Lucy's mum). Am i daft for thinking it could even be Pigeon? Big Smile Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:22 am    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Both wrong Smile

I know, but I'm not saying Hehe
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:38 pm    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Both wrong Smile

I know, but I'm not saying Hehe

Is it her management company? Anyway I thought she only had a myspace page. Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:49 pm    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
Is it her management company? Anyway I thought she only had a myspace page. Grandad

She does only have a myspace page. The facebook page we're talking about is unofficial, therefore not run by Girl Management, nor Jen, nor Lucy herself.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 pm    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Which Facebook page are you talking about?? Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

This one Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:05 pm    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Random_dude365 wrote:

She does only have a myspace page. The facebook page we're talking about is unofficial, therefore not run by Girl Management, nor Jen, nor Lucy herself.

Isn't that usually the case with Facebook and MySpace. The model has nothing to do with it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 pm    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

There are one or two real ones, such as Lucy's myspace page which is run by Jen on her behalf, and Malene's myspace page which is real. Problem is they're rarer than fissile nuclei in depleted uranium Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:28 am    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Sorry Pigeon but going to have to disagree on this one. I'd only count a Facebook or MySpace page as official if the actual model their selves was posting and running them. Family members like agents, friends, etc. Running them for them has their own opinions and ideas been imputted. So not a Official page IMO. As you aren't talking to the model direct or such.

After all. We still remember the censoring that went on with certain subjects on Lucy Official forum. That was Jen's doing not Lucy's.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 am    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

True... and on the basis of that logic/definition I'd go along with you, there have been some similar shenanigans with the myspace page a few years ago which I never did fully get to the bottom of.

That's one of the great things about Malene, that she does run all her internet stuff herself Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:54 am    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
True... and on the basis of that logic/definition I'd go along with you, there have been some similar shenanigans with the myspace page a few years ago which I never did fully get to the bottom of.

That's one of the great things about Malene, that she does run all her internet stuff herself Smile

What does shenanigans mean?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 am    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Hassle, kerfuffle, trouble, strange/weird/wrong things happening... it's a bit of an ill-defined slang expression... say, if you had a spell of trouble with your car, first the exhaust fell off, then as soon as you fixed that you got a stone through the radiator, then you replaced the radiator only to find that the head gasket had gone too, then the wipers fell off in a rainstorm, then you had a puncture... when talking about it you might say "all that shenanigans with my car going wrong" rather than going into all the detail Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page?Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 am    Subject: Who do you think runs Lucy's Facebook page? Reply with quote

Ohhhhh.

Thank you, Pigeon. Grandad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: