Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr angry

Contributions: 22

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Before the 11 out of 10 goddess which is Lucy appeared in '03, who were your favourites?

Mine was Kelly Brook, who Lucy edged into 2nd place. Prior to her, and my first teenage crush, you have to go back to the 70s! Grandad

The first girl on TV etc which I noticed at about the time when I was started to get, er, interested, was Madeline Smith. She was a stunning brunette, who reminded me a bit of a sort of prototype Lucy, she had a similar figure.

Quite often she was on TV in the early to mid 70s, when I was about 13 or 14, always in bit parts, and most of my mates at school at the time also developed something of an obsession with her. If we found out she was going to appear in some programme or other you would watch it, even if it meant sitting through garbage like "Terry and June" if Maddy was going to turn up in it for a couple of minutes!

Anyway, she remained my favourite of all time until displaced by Kelly in the late 90s, who has, in turn, been superseded by Lucy! Smile

Google her and check her out!!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:38 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

I didn't have any favorites before Lucy. When I discovered her, I was like 14, lol. Sure, I had crushes before and prior to my discovery, but very few have interested me as much as Lucy does.
rusty

Contributions: 20

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Kelly Brook still, Jordan in her earlier days. Big Laugh
tford

Contributions: 363

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:24 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

I say it was Denise Milani, and while in some regards Milani is sitll my favorite over the past few years I have gained more respect for Lucy and less for Denise so I would say due to that Lucy has become my favorite.
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:34 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

When lucy was spotted in 2003 i was only 13. Kelly brook was my favourite and nell mcandrew.
Dice

Contributions: 123

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:52 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Lol, I liked Michelle Marsh before Lucy. But then when i saw Lucy it never clicked the other model was Michelle Marsh for quite some time lol
Chris

Contributions: 726

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 am    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Dice wrote:
Lol, I liked Michelle Marsh before Lucy. But then when i saw Lucy it never clicked the other model was Michelle Marsh for quite some time lol

lol, seriously? Wow. Hehe
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 am    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Before Lucy it was Kelly Brook and Alana Hennings for me. Still highly rate Kelly, shame Alana doesnt do anything anymore (not that she did much anyway)
danman

Contributions: 137

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:46 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

I think it was Kelly Brook but its all a blur before Lucy
fan101

Contributions: 390

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

i was 2 years younger when i started to rome around for women on the web and after 10 days of it i found topless wii for nuts then i found lucys soccer shoot and thats that
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:48 am    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

I could go really old school. (Yes I'm that old.)

Louise Payne, Kirsten Imrie, Donna Ewin, Angela Lea, Rachel Ter Horst, Carol Needham, Belinda Charlton.

That is just a few. (Yes I know, I'm a dinosuar Hehe )
Dice

Contributions: 123

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:06 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Dice wrote:

lol, seriously? Wow. Hehe

tbf, i had only seen a couple shoots of Michelle and she looked different in the Sun shoots to the Star ones.
But to be honest I was probably too busy drooling over Lucy
fan101

Contributions: 390

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:20 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I could go really old school. (Yes I'm that old.)

Louise Payne, Kirsten Imrie, Donna Ewin, Angela Lea, Rachel Ter Horst, Carol Needham, Belinda Charlton.

That is just a few. (Yes I know, I'm a dinosuar Hehe )

marlin monroe lol Big Laugh Big Laugh
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:46 am    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

I'd have to say Teresa May. In many ways Teresa was the Lucy Pinder of the 1990's or perhaps Lucy is the Teresa May of the new millennium.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:56 am    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
In many ways Teresa was the Lucy Pinder of the 1990's or perhaps Lucy is the Teresa May of the new millennium.

Erm. Teresa May is a pr0n star who sells explicit pr0n DVDs, used underwear, used sex toys and the like on her website. I think that comparison could hardly be more inappropriate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: