Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
I thought this had all stopped pigeon do we have to have this on here Wink

Dionysus wrote:
Lucy appeared on B*g Br*ther, Teresa appeared in The Prodigy's 'Smack my Bitch up' video. Take your pick which was the highest media achievement.

bb wasnt an achievement it was the worst thing that ever happened to Lucy. snowflake got it spot on he said what sort of achievement is it its like s**ting out of a tree. its no sort of achievement any moron can get on bb lots of morons do and it made loads of people think Lucy was a moron too it would have been better if shed never been on it.

I think she came across very intelligently on that show. I also wasn't citing B*g Br*ther as a negative for Lucy, rather a more mainstream career achievement and comparing it to another mainstream achievement by another model of appearing in a popular music video.

In defence of Lucy against your criticism of her appearing in B*g Br*ther is that I would say the only negative element of it was the way the producers of the show edited her intro to make her appear a right-wing snobbish Tory girl. Prior to this piece of footage Lucy always appeared warm and friendly in her TV appearances. However, any intelligent viewer, of which admittedly there are very few regarding the B*g Br*ther viewing audience, would have recognised how the footage was edited for sensational effect rather that an accurate portrayal of Lucy's personality.

The point I was making was actually one of not comparing Lucy to other glamour model's careers. Each model takes varying routes throughout their career and make different choices. I'm happy with whatever choices they make, it's all good to me.

I would also hope that the kind moderator of this forum will not take your request too seriously and censor, ban, delete,lock, or control a perfectly mature and adult conversation between two Lucy Pinder fans about another model. This is not a kindergarten where we are children who need to be guided and controlled in the way we communicate with each other by an overseeing carer. I note how recently the Official Lucy Pinder forum has been criticised for its heavy handedness, censorship, interfering and paternalistic control of its members contributions. For this forum also to suddenly start patronisingly controlling its members like children in a kindergarten would be hypocritical to say the least and as far as I can see so far, completely unnecessary.

Thanks Smile

Dio

[Dio returns to searching his browser history for the elusive HD Lucy photo) Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

The future of this thread depends on whether I receive any formal complaints. Kilbs, would you consider it a reasonable compromise to move it to "off topic" so it doesn't appear on the "recent topics" index?
Dionysus

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:09 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
The future of this thread depends on whether I receive any formal complaints. Kilbs, would you consider it a reasonable compromise to move it to "off topic" so it doesn't appear on the "recent topics" index?

Hi Pigeon,

Surely the decision whether to delete a message thread on a forum should be based on the content of said message thread as opposed to some random person's decision to make a 'formal complaint'? It's not as if this is some serious form of political or academic debate forum. It's a Lucy Pinder website. Smile

Although having been on the internet since 1995 I'm well aware that often on some forums clique's exist and often the importance of what one says is not based on the content of what one says, but on the number that appears next to the word 'contributions' under the member's name.

So someone such as myself who is new to the forum will by default be demonized regardless of what he is saying if what he is saying does not conform to the clique mindset.

I do hope this is not one of those types of forums, I'd feel genuinely uncomfortable to discover that it was.

Cheers

Dio
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

It depends on whether the formal complaint is valid or not Smile "I don't like this" doesn't count Smile

The situation between this forum and the official one is a scarily close parallel with the situation between another forum I admin and the forum that started off as an alternative to... really the only significant differences are that that other forum is a lot larger and is for general talking rubbish rather than being on a specific subject. On there we (the mod/admin team) have extensively thrashed over the moderating policies and have concluded that doing as little as possible but responding to specific complaints is the best for everyone. But the complaints do need to be valid... we don't just give in to them willy-nilly. If they're frivolous or trivial our response is likely to be to tell the complainer not to be silly Smile

As for the post count thing, I have wondered whether I ought to modify the forum not to show it...
Dionysus

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon, your words are reassuring. Smile

p.s. Keep up the good work regarding all things Lucy. For Lucy info and photos nothing even comes close to your website. And what is it about Lucy Pinder that she keeps getting sexier and sexier? She was amazing looking back in the days of Lucy and Michelle, but she's even more stunning now.

p.p.s. An oft forgotten aspect of Lucy's beauty is her professional eye makeup which has evolved over the years to what I now see as perfection. Whoever does her eye makeup now is a genius makeup artist. She always looks stunning and I cannot think of any other model whose eye makeup looks as good as Lucy's.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dionysus

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Well, certainly a heated debate about Teresa May....

Consider gentlemen that all opinions may be incorrect...

Sure a visit to here may clarify the whole issue of what Teresa May or May Not Hehe have done modeling wise... Hehe Big Laugh Laugh ROFL

Phwoooooooaaar! That's some pretty hot s**t there Pogo! What a dirty filthy little minx Teresa is on her sexy website. I love that Guantanamo Bay prison shirt she's wearing. Frikkin seriously hot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:55 am    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

ROFL @ Pogo - I was wondering when someone was going to do that Hehe

Dionysus wrote:
p.s. Keep up the good work regarding all things Lucy. For Lucy info and photos nothing even comes close to your website.

Thanks Smile It may surprise people that I don't enjoy running it very much a lot of the time, so I do appreciate comments like that Smile

Dionysus wrote:
And what is it about Lucy Pinder that she keeps getting sexier and sexier? She was amazing looking back in the days of Lucy and Michelle, but she's even more stunning now.

I've been thinking things like that for many years Smile If ever there was a physical embodiment of the counter-argument to the idea that glamour models have to be no older than their early twenties, Lucy is it Smile

Granted that as a not particularly young person myself I tend to find the older models more attractive anyway... Lucy, Sophie Howard and Malene being particular favourites... and they are all notable for getting better looking as time goes on... great shame that Malene has pretty much retired Sad But it is Lucy who is the most emphatic example, by a long way Smile

Dionysus wrote:
p.p.s. An oft forgotten aspect of Lucy's beauty is her professional eye makeup which has evolved over the years to what I now see as perfection. Whoever does her eye makeup now is a genius makeup artist. She always looks stunning and I cannot think of any other model whose eye makeup looks as good as Lucy's.

There was a quote from Lucy somewhere a while back to the effect that she does a lot of her own makeup these days. I'm not sure where it was... I'm thinking it may have been in Nuts, which is a little odd since most of the Nuts shoots credit Sally Cairns as the makeup artist.
NutsFan2011

Contributions: 4

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:17 pm    Subject: Nuts Royal Wedding Issue..OUT NOW! Reply with quote

Look out for the Nutsí Royal Wedding commemorative issue on sale today (26th April) featuring Lucy Pinder, the Queen of Boobs. Free giant Lucy poster inside every issue!! For more information go to http://www.nuts.co.uk/magazine
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 pm    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

forget it
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Who did you like before Lucy appeared?Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 am    Subject: Who did you like before Lucy appeared? Reply with quote

One last comment....

LMAO....Hollywood P O R N. (Jodie Foster and incert any name you want. Getting on in a full uncut sex scene.) I wonder if he knows the adult movie industry is in LA valley and not the Hollywood hills.

kilbs wrote:
forget it

I have done now Big Laugh

He does make me laught though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: