Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Who are your 5 favourite models?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:18 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

I thought it would be interesting to know which models you like the most. If you also want to explain what appeals you in these individuals, then that's just a plus. Smile

I'm actually gonna cheat and include 6 models instead of 5. This is in no particular order:

Stacey Poole - The ultimate package. Boobs, ass, legs, body frame, hips, back, complexion. The list goes on. There's nothing I dislike about her.

Joey Fisher - Very similar to Stacey, albeit a little more good looking. It's just a shame that she's as lazy as she is, because she has the potential to be an all time great.

Lucy Pinder - I don't think I need to explain much here. Lucy is Lucy.

Sarah Randall - Pretty girl with disproportionally huge boobs and an exquisite, lean body. Too bad that she's retired(?).

Holly Peers - Gorgeous girl who's curvy and petite at the same time. Great package.

Sammy Braddy - Probably the most good looking girl on the grid. Great body. She had the best boobs in the business a few years ago, but they're still very nice, even though they've lost a bit of mass.

Last edited by lolsmasher on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marty

Contributions: 562

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:19 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

1) Holly Peers - She's just got it all, beautiful face, especially those eyes and her smile, cracking body and she seems to be quite a nice person (based on her Twitter posts)
2) Lucy Pinder - same as Lolsmasher, no explanation needed Smile
3) Sarah McDonald - nice body (especially her bum), pretty face - I wish she didn't wear so much eye makeup though
4) Katie Marie Cork - same reasons as Holly really - was so disappointed when she gave up modelling, glad she's back even if she doesn't do as much these days
5) I can't decide between India Reynolds, Kelly Hall and Sabine. If I had to pick one I'd probably go for Kelly just because she has a really nice smile Smile

I'm going to throw something in to the mix here. Is there any model who you don't see what all the fuss is about? I don't mean you dislike them, just that you can't see why they are so popular.
I ask because I've never got why Rosie Jones is clearly the most popular Page 3 girl. Don't get me wrong she is pretty and seems like a nice person but I cannot see the attraction. I think it's because she has a very young face (like too young to be a glamour model).
T9N

Contributions: 8

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:02 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

Holly Peers - ( . Y . ) + ( Y ) = What's not to love?
Rosie Jones - ( . Y . ) + ( Y ) = What's not to love?
Sabine Jemeljanova - ( . Y . ) + ( Y ) = What's not to love?
Stacey Poole - ( . Y . ) + ( Y ) = What's not to love?

(Tie for my other spot between:
Daisy Watts, Rachel Williams, Seren Gibson and Caitlin Wynters)

I love myself some brunettes. Not much into blondies anymore.

Last edited by T9N on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
lolsmasher

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:28 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
I'm going to throw something in to the mix here. Is there any model who you don't see what all the fuss is about? I don't mean you dislike them, just that you can't see why they are so popular.
I ask because I've never got why Rosie Jones is clearly the most popular Page 3 girl. Don't get me wrong she is pretty and seems like a nice person but I cannot see the attraction. I think it's because she has a very young face (like too young to be a glamour model).

I feel the same about Rosie. She's not bad looking or anything, but she just doesn't click for me. Maybe because she kind of reminds me of myself. Vomit

Another model I just can't wrap my head around is Rhian Sugden. She's all boobs and nothing else, and she looks like David Coulthard. Hehe
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:53 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

1. Sam Cooke Cloud 9
2. Lucy Pinder
3. Rosie Jones
4. Stacey Poole
5. Lucy Collett

I don't know what it is about Sam Cooke but I just adore her perfect bod.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 575

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:13 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

1. Stacey P T and A!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Lucy P Great nose, great tits....whole package
3. Danni Sharp lovely titties.....great body
4.Joey Fisher was a cracker till started losing weight all the time, still hot
5. Jo Paul lovely big tits....
Holly Peers and Lucy Collett are close behind

rhian sugden is beautiful though....deffo not over rated

over rated..Leah Francis (bolt on tits....not sexy)
Jess Davies was a knockout until the incredible weight loss, great butt, now just a thin model with pancake tits
lolsmasher

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:38 am    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
1. Stacey P T and A!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Lucy P Great nose, great tits....whole package
4.Joey Fisher was a cracker till started losing weight all the time, still hot
5. Jo Paul lovely big tits....
Holly Peers and Lucy Collett are close behind

rhian sugden is beautiful though....deffo not over rated

over rated..Leah Francis (bolt on tits....not sexy)
Jess Davies was a knockout until the incredible weight loss, great butt, now just a thin model with pancake tits
'

You should change your username to "BritWeightFan".
T9N

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:22 am    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

I LOVE Danielle Sharp as well! Shame she doesn't get much exposure anymore. Such great tits and I go crazy over her nippples!!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 575

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:38 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

hahahaha lolsmasher! Spinning Eyes
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:12 am    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

I know it said top 5 but I have a current and alltime list so here we go.

Current
1. Stacey Poole
2. Lucy Collett
3. Beth Lily
4. Joey Fisher
5. Jessica Kingham

Alltime
1. Lucy Pinder
2. Michelle Marsh
3. Sophie Howard
4. Malene Espensen
5. Amii Grove
T9N

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:30 am    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

scorpion wrote:
I know it said top 5 but I have a current and alltime list so here we go.

Current
1. Stacey Poole
2. Lucy Collett
3. Beth Lily
4. Joey Fisher
5. Jessica Kingham

Alltime
1. Lucy Pinder
2. Michelle Marsh
3. Sophie Howard
4. Malene Espensen
5. Amii Grove

My Alltime would probably be:
Keeley Hazell
Holly Peers
Rosie Jones
Sabine Jemeljanova
Stacey Poole
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:13 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

1. Adele Stephens, who I was lucky enough to meet and shoot seven years ago just before she retired. Best looking woman I've ever seen, I wouldn't have changed anything about her body (or personality).
2. Stacey Poole, not a natural beauty facially, but like all women is blossoming with age, and has a killer body.
3. Lucy Pinder, I never really found the appeal until the last four years or so of her career, she blossomed and had a fantastic tight body in the sets on her site, probably still has!
4. Joey Fisher, only 22 and her best years are ahead of her, but she doesn't really model that much. Hope she starts shooting a lot more stuff.
5. Lindsey Strutt, before she lost so much weight her boobs went and you could see her ribs!
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:23 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

Currently my top 5 is:

1. Stacey Poole (The perfect body. Insane curves)

2. Joey Fisher (Absolutely love her rack. So huge and soft)

3. Lucy Pinder (Of course no longer active, but her 'back catalogue' is
pretty immense)

4. Lucy Collett (Growing on me a lot recently. Seems to have a great personality too.)

5. Beth Lily (The promising busty newcomer Big Grin )
jack36

Contributions: 116

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:36 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

1- lucy pinder true goddess number 1 forever active or retired Cloud 9
2-eva wyrwal not happy with her having kid now and retired she had amazing curves and she could be great model.
3-abigail ratchford i like her boobs with everyone say her boobs are fake they actually nice and natural.
4-claire sinclair really hot playmate and thats it there is no number 5
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

Who are your 5 favourite models?Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:36 pm    Subject: Who are your 5 favourite models? Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
1. Adele Stephens, who I was lucky enough to meet and shoot seven years ago just before she retired. Best looking woman I've ever seen, I wouldn't have changed anything about her body (or personality).
2. Stacey Poole, not a natural beauty facially, but like all women is blossoming with age, and has a killer body.
3. Lucy Pinder, I never really found the appeal until the last four years or so of her career, she blossomed and had a fantastic tight body in the sets on her site, probably still has!
4. Joey Fisher, only 22 and her best years are ahead of her, but she doesn't really model that much. Hope she starts shooting a lot more stuff.
5. Lindsey Strutt, before she lost so much weight her boobs went and you could see her ribs!

I agree Adele is amazing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: