Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Which perormance car would you choose?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which car do you like most?
Nissan GT-R Black Edition
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Ferrari Scuderia
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Audi R8 V10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ferrari 246 GT Dino
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Which perormance car would you choose?Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:47 pm    Subject: Which perormance car would you choose? Reply with quote

As members of this forum probably know, im a massive petrol head Hehe Ive chosen 5 cars which i think are amazing, all of which i have driven, 1 of the 5 i actually own! Feel free to give reasons for your choice, cars is always a topic of discussion which can get interesting Hehe

The Nissan GT-R Black Edition?

The Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640?

The Ferrari Scuderia?

The Audi R8 V10?

The Ferrari 246 GT Dino?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Which perormance car would you choose?Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:31 pm    Subject: Which perormance car would you choose? Reply with quote

The Ferrari 246 GT Dino is the only one that's old enough for me to even consider Big Grin

Given a free choice though I'd have one of these Big Grin

RockyMoney

Which perormance car would you choose?Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:01 pm    Subject: Which perormance car would you choose? Reply with quote

You'd have to be a multi-millionaire to have one of them!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Which perormance car would you choose?Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 pm    Subject: Which perormance car would you choose? Reply with quote

I did say "given a free choice" Smile
RockyMoney

Which perormance car would you choose?Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:31 pm    Subject: Which perormance car would you choose? Reply with quote

Hehe
mr angry

Contributions: 22

Which perormance car would you choose?Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 am    Subject: Which perormance car would you choose? Reply with quote

Austin A60 Cambridge. Google it if you dont know what one is. (I've got one!) Smile
RockyMoney

Which perormance car would you choose?Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 pm    Subject: Which perormance car would you choose? Reply with quote

I think its safe to say that the LP-640 is the winner of the vote but would you rather prefer the stripped out, lightweight version?
The Lamborghini Murcielago Superveloce LP670-4 is faster, lighter, more responsive and double the price!

This monster does 0-60MPH in 2.8 seconds, thats near enough the same as an Ariel Atom! All of this comes at a price, a cool 309,950!!!
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2744928.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: