Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which do you prefer - Glamour or Candid shots?
Glamour
30%
 30%  [ 9 ]
Candid
30%
 30%  [ 9 ]
No preference
40%
 40%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 30

redhawk

Contributions: 274

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:05 pm    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

as to the meaning here for candid which generally refers to unposed,informal ;i solicit opinions on whether you all like lucy in magazines as a glamorous lucy or you like lucy as a candid girl in informal photographs generally outside the studios .
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:32 pm    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

I thought that was worthy of a poll Smile

Would have to say that candids win for me. Lucy being herself, rather than following someone else's ideas. Her wonderful dress sense. And of course the absence of photoshopping.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

Yeah the candid pic show the true Lucy, the Lucy we should the see the entire time Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 am    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

This is a hard decision for me and one I won't make, as I like each respective "type" of Lucy for different reasons. When it comes to the candid shots, I enjoy the honesty of the images, for they show how drop-dead gorgeous Lucy truly is. In addition to seeing Lucy as she would look in real life (without the "aid" of Photoshop), we get to see what a genuine, wonderful, down-to-earth human being she is.

I like the modeling shots for an entirely different reason, and that's simply that we get to see more of Lucy's beautiful body that we wouldn't normally be able to see.
Pigeon
Site Admin

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 am    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

Interesting result so far - only 4 out of 18 votes preferring glamour shots, and 14 for candid or no preference.

Must say I wasn't expecting glamour shots to be in quite such a minority.

But it does well demonstrate that Lucy's appeal is a lot more than just her body Big Smile - and in so doing also demonstrates that she certainly doesn't have to limit her future to glamour modelling Big Grin
redhawk

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:41 am    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

hope this isnt a disguise Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:18 am    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Interesting result so far - only 4 out of 18 votes preferring glamour shots, and 14 for candid or no preference.

Must say I wasn't expecting glamour shots to be in quite such a minority.

But it does well demonstrate that Lucy's appeal is a lot more than just her body Big Smile

I think this definitely goes to show that a large percentage of Lucy's fan-base enjoy her out of studio charm vs. the raw sexual appeal we see in the photoshoots.

To me, a large percentage of my attraction to Lucy is based solely on her personality. Granted, obviously what originally attracted me to her was her looks, but when I got to hear her voice and charm, she wasn't just another dumb model whose personal life I could care less about. No, Lucy was someone I (and we've) come to care about on a different type of level than some Playboy, Nuts, Loaded, etc centerfold we couldn't give a rat's ass about.
Pigeon
Site Admin

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:13 pm    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
To me, a large percentage of my attraction to Lucy is based solely on her personality. Granted, obviously what originally attracted me to her was her looks, but when I got to hear her voice and charm, she wasn't just another dumb model whose personal life I could care less about. No, Lucy was someone I (and we've) come to care about on a different type of level than some Playboy, Nuts, Loaded, etc centerfold we couldn't give a rat's ass about.

Clap Clap
kilbs

Contributions: 214

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 pm    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

candid for me Smile
mr angry

Contributions: 22

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:29 am    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

Hard choice, I like both, but will probably go for glamour Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

I copied this on the other forum it went nearly the same it was 6 6 4 there. only nobody was interested in talking about it Sad except snowflake Smile
redhawk

which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy  ???Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 pm    Subject: which one do you like -candid lucy or glamorous lucy ??? Reply with quote

what man.....this is a topic one can discuss even after lucy retires n we can put a lot more instances justifying our choices.i havent written anything so far reason is simple ,its not as simple as it manifests itself .i need time Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: