Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

which models are total babes, which are ducklings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

which models are total babes, which are ducklings?Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:17 pm    Subject: which models are total babes, which are ducklings? Reply with quote

over the last 3 years of scouring the model sites since the demise of the lads mags i have found 3 categories of glam models. all are shorter than 5'9 but the categories are:

1, heavily made up and not very attractive...average bodies, boobs usually claiming to be 2 cup sizes larger than they are
2.natural cute girls with good bodies....girls next door (most of the glam elite)
3. girls who while not the best looking have stunning bodies....late developers

i cant think of a no 1 example as these girls dont ever really make it
jess davies or lucy p are no 2 examples
stacey p is a classic no 3.....

any thoughts
KungFury

Contributions: 69

which models are total babes, which are ducklings?Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:12 am    Subject: which models are total babes, which are ducklings? Reply with quote

Total babes for me Holly Peers, Kym Graham, India, Mel Clarke, Lucy Vixen and Kelly Hall.

The ones I don't like are Rhian, Jess Davies, That Jess girl on Page 3, Danielle Sellers and those duck face models like Abigail. That's just my less favourites.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 54

which models are total babes, which are ducklings?Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:53 am    Subject: which models are total babes, which are ducklings? Reply with quote

I'd definitely add Lindsey Strutt and Kelly Andrews to BBF's "category 2." Another good example of 3 would be Casey Batchelor.
BritBabeFan

which models are total babes, which are ducklings?Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 am    Subject: which models are total babes, which are ducklings? Reply with quote

abigail ratchford is a typical insta-plastic babe...all fake....lips...tits...butt etc but seem to be v popular

i love rhian sugden....and jess davies...blondes rock
inferno

Contributions: 25

which models are total babes, which are ducklings?Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:03 pm    Subject: Re: which models are total babes, which are ducklings? Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
over the last 3 years of scouring the model sites since the demise of the lads mags i have found 3 categories of glam models. all are shorter than 5'9 but the categories are:

1, heavily made up and not very attractive...average bodies, boobs usually claiming to be 2 cup sizes larger than they are
2.natural cute girls with good bodies....girls next door (most of the glam elite)
3. girls who while not the best looking have stunning bodies....late developers

i cant think of a no 1 example as these girls dont ever really make it
jess davies or lucy p are no 2 examples
stacey p is a classic no 3.....

any thoughts

Category 2 is the "classic" glamour model look and I will agree with you that that's the main category the best girls fall in to. It's iconic to the industry and synonymous with glamour models more than any other type of models (fashion models tend to be weirder-looking facially and have thinner bodies; bikini models tend to have less of a girl-next-door factor).

Girls I would list in the "girl-next-door cuteness plus killer body (nearly always including big tits)" group that makes up Category 2 includes Lucy Pinder, Holly Peers, Sophie Howard, Melissa Debling, Lucy Collett, Keeley Hazell, India Reynolds, Joey Fisher, Charlotte Springer, Sammy Braddy, and a few others...all of the girls you rightly describe as the "elite" glamour models, as well as some who only missed the opportunity to become iconic and elite just because they arrived too late after the lads mags had declined (eg Charlotte).

There are probably different ways of grouping the models who don't fall in to that category, but I'm not sure how I would do it.
page3fan

Contributions: 3

which models are total babes, which are ducklings?Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:36 pm    Subject: which models are total babes, which are ducklings? Reply with quote

Malene Espensen, Beth Lily, Courtnie Knox, Sammy Braddy, Seren Gibson.
BritBabeFan

which models are total babes, which are ducklings?Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:14 pm    Subject: which models are total babes, which are ducklings? Reply with quote

bikini models

i got the latest sports illustrated swimsuit in the post and over the last 5 years or so, there have been quite a few D or E cup babes, which is nice but there are more and more who are athletic and totally un appealling or ones who get boob jobs, as they get too thin to have proper breasts. most are curvy and there is an element of glamour in the SI swimsuit poses (no nudity or topless, unless implied)

fashion models

i gets wierd here as some are so ugly, skinny and just bizarre that you wonder where they found them......if you are 6ft and 8 stone....you are a skjeleton. Kate Upton changed the modelling world for a bit but has recently slimmed down intensively....not a skeleton but losing the curves a little
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: