Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Where's Lucy in the USA?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

Contributions: 31

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:05 am    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

Ms. Pinder posted a symbol message on Twitter with the British flag then an airplane and then the flag of the United States. I am not the brightest bulb but appears she was flying to the U.S. Assume the trip was for business purposes either a modeling job or perhaps an acting job such as another movie role or perhaps a sitcom like Kelly Brook has a role in "One Big Happy". Ms. Pinder is very bright and I am sure she is paying attention to Kelly Brook as they share many physical similarities. I know she can act as well as Kelly Brook she just needs the right vehicle. Any thoughts?
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

could be anywhere, not even usa who knows
EVISU

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:47 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

she free to live her life, the way she feels
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:56 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

LA, apparently; this was labelled "Runyon".

Nick

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:17 am    Subject: Runyon Reply with quote

Photo appears to be California. Do you take Runyon to be a Run in a Canyon hence the contraction Runyon?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:32 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

I've no idea, I just googled it and it said it was in LA.

Maybe a runyon is like a more active version of a canyon: a runyon actually does run, whereas a canyon can run, but it can't be bothered.
Nick

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:12 am    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

Hey Pigeon pretty funny! Nice play on words. Ms. Pinder is as intelligent as she is beautiful. Extremely rare combination in a woman. That is what makes her so attractive.
Nick

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:19 am    Subject: AnY Lucy news? Reply with quote

Miss Pinder has not posted anything on social media for many days. Any Pinderella news?
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:11 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

Runyon Canyon Park is in the neighbouring of Hollywood. It's difficult to say if she's there because of job or private affair... But this park is perfect for sighting any celebrities like... Chris Evans for exemple... I wouldn't be surprised to see another paparazzi shoot in the press! Hehe

Stéphanie siadatan seems to be far from home since a long time and it's possible that she is with Lucy.
They seems to be very silencious and prudent with social networks since 1st march.
EVISU

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:22 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

Stéphanie siadatan has deleted 2 picture with lucy in last couple of days lucy wearing leather effect tousers and top with white blouse with a blonde who i thought was lucys sister
EVISU

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:27 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

chris evans was in la on 5th march at blue house at a charity function, within walkin distance of the Ysabel's resturant she like to eat at. but that maybe going too far, how long that piece of rope, or is there even a rope
Nick

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:58 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

EVISU good detective work on your part! Stephanie Siadatan is one of Lucy's close friends from England. She is no in LA trying to get acting roles and working as co-host of Imperfect Gentlemen an internet radio talk show with two men. She is far smarter and better spoken than the two men she co-hosts with. She had a photo on Instagram from earlier in 2015 of Lucy Pinder seated at a restaurant table in LA wearing a leather jacket with the caption "My friend is hot..." Which is true she is smokin hot. But then I noticed she had deleted the photo. Only one person would have asked her to delete the photo and that person had to be Lucy Pinder. The question is why would Lucy Pinder ask her to delete the photo. Only reason I can think of is that she does not want to seen as looking for a man. Miss Pinder has gone silent on posting photos showing her in LA and assume she is hanging with her friend Steph Siadatan but no photos posted by Ms. Siadatan. Appears to be a concerted effort to fly under the radar but why? When those photos were taken of Lucy with Steph Siadatan with Chris Evans at Disneyland in January who do you think told the Daily Mail they would be there to take those photos? Was Chris Evans trying to prove he is not gay like his brother Scott? Did Ms. Pinder want to get some visibility in Hollywood by hanging with Chris Evans? Love one photo where is she is looking down checking out Ms. Pinder's posterior and she is looking away knowing full well he is checking her out. Have to say that Evans is a dork with women. He was at the Oscars and Robin Roberts assumed the young woman he was with was his girlfriend and he got all flustered and said no he was just a friend. He handled this poorly as he did not have the class or presence of mind to introduce the young lady by name as she was on national TV. He is immature like most men.
EVISU

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:11 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

EVISU good detective work on your part! Stephanie Siadatan is one of Lucy's close friends from England. She is no in LA trying to get acting roles and working as co-host of Imperfect Gentlemen an internet radio talk show with two men. She is far smarter and better spoken than the two men she co-hosts with. She had a photo on Instagram from earlier in 2015 of Lucy Pinder seated at a restaurant table in LA wearing a leather jacket with the caption "My friend is hot..." Which is true she is smokin hot. But then I noticed she had deleted the photo. Only one person would have asked her to delete the photo and that person had to be Lucy Pinder. The question is why would Lucy Pinder ask her to delete the photo. Only reason I can think of is that she does not want to seen as looking for a man. Miss Pinder has gone silent on posting photos showing her in LA and assume she is hanging with her friend Steph Siadatan but no photos posted by Ms. Siadatan. Appears to be a concerted effort to fly under the radar but why? When those photos were taken of Lucy with Steph Siadatan with Chris Evans at Disneyland in January who do you think told the Daily Mail they would be there to take those photos? Was Chris Evans trying to prove he is not gay like his brother Scott? Did Ms. Pinder want to get some visibility in Hollywood by hanging with Chris Evans? Love one photo where is she is looking down checking out Ms. Pinder's posterior and she is looking away knowing full well he is checking her out. Have to say that Evans is a dork with women. He was at the Oscars and Robin Roberts assumed the young woman he was with was his girlfriend and he got all flustered and said no he was just a friend. He handled this poorly as he did not have the class or presence of mind to introduce the young lady by name as she was on national TV. He is immature like most men.
EVISU

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:12 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

wont say what i know
Nick

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:34 am    Subject: Where is Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

So EVISU you have me hooked. You wrote "won't say what I know". Could you at least say what I don't know. So is Ms. Lucy in LA visiting friends, trying to further an acting career or there to create a relationship with Chris Evans or all of the above? Seems like she is either too busy to post on social media or that she has gone silent about who she is with including her female buddies. Up to this point in her life she has done an A+ job of promoting Lucy Pinder. So who was behind the photos in the Daily Mail of Lucy with Steph Siadatan and Chris Evans at Disneyland? Please tell us what we don't know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: