Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Where's Lucy in the USA?
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

Contributions: 31

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:32 am    Subject: EVISU What's the skinny on Miss Pinder? Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
wont say what i know

How about an update on what you know to educate the ignorant? Definitely something is up with the most beautiful glamor model from England.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:04 am    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

intersting chris evans now dating lily collins, phil collins daughter im stumped
Nick

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:29 pm    Subject: Is Lucy still in LA or back in England? Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
intersting chris evans now dating lily collins, phil collins daughter im stumped

So what was that trip to Disneyland with Chris Evans all about? He grew up where I live and work. Even through he is in his thirties he strikes me as immature and socially awkward. Ms. Pinder I believe is much more mature and self assured. Who tipped off the Daily Mail about the trip to Disneyland?
EVISU

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:56 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

daily mail seem to just google chris evans and report what other poeple in usa say, its on dailymail site hes now dating lily collins was reported before they posted at dailymail
Nick

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:41 pm    Subject: Where is Lucy Pinder? Reply with quote

Good work EVISU pulling the article about Chris Evans dating Lily Collins. Proves to me one thing and that is that Chris Evans is a dope. If I had been to Disneyland with Lucy Pinder I would have spent every moment to speak with her and get to know her. Based on interviews she has given I think she is bright, articulate, funny and vivacious. Even though Evans grew up in my town and work town I think he lacks good judgment and social skills. Like most youg men today he behaves much younger than his biological age. If he cannot see that Lucy Pinder is in my opinion the most beautiful woman in the world than he is a fool. Just sayin!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:50 am    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
daily mail seem to just google chris evans and report what other poeple in usa say, its on dailymail site hes now dating lily collins was reported before they posted at dailymail

I think they've been reading this site, and deliberately ignoring my message to scum tabloids, precisely because they are a scum tabloid Smile The Daily Mail has two main types of content: made up stuff about celebrities (especially attractive female ones not wearing very much), and UKIP-style racist rants about immigrants. And they are notorious for copying stuff off other websites to use on their own, without caring whether it's true or not.
EVISU

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:14 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

but the uk does have a immigrants problem, banking problem, old boys/girls club network,
EVISU

Where's Lucy in the USA?Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:16 pm    Subject: Where's Lucy in the USA? Reply with quote

but most pll are ignorant, unless they can exploit a certern area
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: