Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Where do they get those phots/cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Where do they get those phots/cardsPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:43 am    Subject: Where do they get those phots/cards Reply with quote

I know this might seem like a stupid question but its got me bugged anyway. The people that go to her calendar signings/events always seem to acquire a photo/card of Lucy from a latest shoot or calendar shot she did, they then get it signed by her in person. When i met her these weren't going around, i had to bring my own. Where exactly are these photos/cards from? If your at the event do they give you 1 or something? Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Where do they get those phots/cardsPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:56 am    Subject: Where do they get those phots/cards Reply with quote

Not quite sure what you mean? I haven't seen any such items - seen one or two videos from signing events and haven't noticed any, though admittedly the quality of those vids has been pretty rubbish, nor have I heard it mentioned by people who have been... I myself don't have any cards of Lucy, I do of Malene but they were special inclusions with her 2010 calendar... maybe some of Lucy's calendars have included something similar, though the ones I've bought haven't... I have a vague memory of something being included with Lucy's 2007 calendar, which I didn't buy myself because the awful interrogation-style lighting on nearly all the pics would just have annoyed me every time I looked at it. There was also that short-lived fan club thing a couple of years ago which I think gave out a few card-sized pics already signed.

Are you sure they're not just pics of Lucy that people have printed out and brought along? Possibly on those packs of postcard-sized glossy paper that you sometimes get as a deal with cartridges, or can buy separately come to that, for printing out your own photos on?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Where do they get those phots/cardsPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:07 am    Subject: Where do they get those phots/cards Reply with quote

Difficult to say really, the cards were some pics from the pics of Lucy with the ribbons. I know that doesnt really help, i figured they either got given them or bought them from her website or something, i dont think they brought there own because they were all from the same set.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Where do they get those phots/cardsPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:59 am    Subject: Where do they get those phots/cards Reply with quote

Well the ribbon pics were from the Loaded 10th birthday issue, I do have a vague memory of there being some "birthday cards" associated with that... very vague though, so don't rely on that snippet Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Where do they get those phots/cardsPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:45 pm    Subject: I Reply with quote

U don't need a certain picture
just bring a picture you like the most Grandad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: