Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Where can I see more of these shoots?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Where can I see more of these shoots?Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:15 am    Subject: Where can I see more of these shoots? Reply with quote

Please look at the pics in this thread.
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/the-lucy-gif-thread-t643.html#10481

And if someone has the full set o pics, please post them here.
I can only ever find one or two floating around, never the full set and one post.

Thanks Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Where can I see more of these shoots?Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 pm    Subject: Where can I see more of these shoots? Reply with quote

They aren't pictures as such. That is why you can only find them. They are vidcaps from a video. The pictures though from that shoot can be found in the Nuts magazine thread.

I would post them for you. But my files are a real mess at the moment. In the middle of a big sort out while off work.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Where can I see more of these shoots?Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:57 pm    Subject: Where can I see more of these shoots? Reply with quote

Unfortunately we didn't get to see very much from those videos by way of pics in the magazine. If I've recognised the video correctly from the gifs (which I think I have Hehe) the shoot was on 25-02-09, and we got these three in Nuts for 10-03-09:

And the "University Challenge" pic from Nuts 03-03-09 was shot on the same day:

SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Where can I see more of these shoots?Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am    Subject: Where can I see more of these shoots? Reply with quote

Thanks, any adds are welcomed.
It's a shame nuts didnt add more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: