Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Where can I found the measurements of the models
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdawg

Contributions: 12

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

I want to know what Lucy's measurements are, and all the other girls she is with.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

Lucy is 32F-24-34 - I think - it may surprise some people to know that I am not totally sure Hehe the reason is I don't care, so it doesn't stay in my head. The numbers are irrelevant - she's beautiful, and that's what's important Smile

For other models - Google. If they have their own websites it's usually on there. The websites of their management agencies are also usually a good place to look.
jdawg

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

thanks, I just like to know the numbers, but it does not really matter to me that much. She and all the girls I saw here with on here are all HOT!! I think so far of all the pics I saw of her the one with her on the table on all fours with her reflection is my favorite!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

This one? Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 am    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

One of my favorites to Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:50 am    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

Oh yes, you have good taste, jdawg. That's one of, if not my favorite, picture of Lucy ever. It displays her body perfectly.
jdawg

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:33 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

O yes that is the one! Best pic of her I have seen on this site. My other fav is the one with her on the bed where her tits are perfectly round. Amazing!! And she has such a beautiful voice. I could just sit and listen to her talk all day and not even care what she was saying.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

jdawg wrote:
O yes that is the one! Best pic of her I have seen on this site. My other fav is the one with her on the bed where her tits are perfectly round. Amazing!!

...errr... This one? Smile

jdawg wrote:
And she has such a beautiful voice. I could just sit and listen to her talk all day and not even care what she was saying.

Oh yes... Lucy does have a lovely voice. Great to see someone else who appreciates it Smile Beautifully pitched, clear, calm, and angelic Angel

(My pigeons like Lucy's voice too... once I was playing a video of Lucy where she kept saying "that's gorgeous, that's gorgeous" with a long-drawn-out "or" in "gorgeous". The pigeons could hear her through the wall and by the time the video finished they were all going "oooorrrr, oooorrrrr" along with her Big Grin)
jdawg

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:30 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

That is the one! I could flip between those two all day and be very happy. What a sexy woman! Has she ever shown the rest of her body?
jdawg

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

Pigeon, do you have either of these pics in the size that I can use for my avatar?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

Happy to oblige Smile

jdawg

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

Pigeon, you are the best!
Dib

Contributions: 276

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy is 32F-24-34 - I think - it may surprise some people to know that I am not totally sure Hehe the reason is I don't care, so it doesn't stay in my head. The numbers are irrelevant - she's beautiful, and that's what's important Smile

For other models - Google. If they have their own websites it's usually on there. The websites of their management agencies are also usually a good place to look.

Offtopic doubt:

Why are the measurements given in inches?
I had the idea in England use the SI.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 pm    Subject: Where can I found the measurements of the models Reply with quote

Tradition really. We haven't hung on to Imperial units as determinedly as the US has, but nor have we formally converted to SI/metric units in any area except food, which must be sold by the kilogram/litre by law. Everything else is a mixture to some extent. Engineering is pretty well fully metricated. In transport, the Department of Transport uses kilometres for its own internal purposes, but not in public; road signs are in miles and car speedometers in mph; it's much the same on the railways. It also depends on how old you are - older people prefer Imperial, younger people are more likely to use metric except when talking about the roads. It's a bit of a mess...

Body measurements (outside the medical profession) and clothes for both men and women are still pretty well all in inches - though we also have things like the "dress size" scale for women - which is an endless source of confusion - not only is a British "size 10" (which is what I think Lucy is) not the same as a "size 10" elsewhere in the world, it also means something different depending on which shop you're buying the dress from Headache
fan101

Contributions: 390

Where can I found the measurements of the modelsPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:53 am    Subject: any one got an avatar form for this Reply with quote

a fav need an avatar for this site this one is the best

finaly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: