Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Whats your fav bands?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:07 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Thought id try a different kind of post, what is your fav(s) bands?
These are mine, bearing in mind im 25 years old Hehe
#1: Shinedown
#2: Staind
#3: Breaking Benjamin
#4: Crossfade
#5: RED
#6: Rise Against
#7: 55 Escape
#8: Decyfer Down
#9: Sick Puppies
#10: ACDC
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:25 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Let's see how well this thread demonstrates my theory that the musical tastes of posters on Lucy forums are almost invariably totally at odds with Lucy's own Hehe

My all time favourite band are Barclay James Harvest... I might well be running a site like this about them if someone else wasn't doing it already Smile

Pink Floyd come a close second... not so into the early weird psychedelic stuff, but everything from Meddle onwards is excellent.

Other faves include The Alan Parsons Project, Camel, Jethro Tull, Tangerine Dream, Dire Straits... and Kate Bush to some extent, though she seemed to start losing the plot after Hounds of Love. HoL was excellent, but The Sensual World was a bit dodgy, The Red Shoes was mostly rubbish, and Aerial was so boring I only listened to it once and haven't been bothered to get the CD out since. Which was most disappointing... I had hoped that during her twelve-year break she would have had time to put together a stunning collection of songs, but it turned out not to be the case.

My "embarrassing secret" in musical terms is that I like Nik Kershaw.
RockyMoney

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:28 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Frank Sinatra FTW! always calms me down if ive had a busy day @ work
Pigeon
Site Admin

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:29 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Ah... he's your "embarrassing secret", then? Hehe
RockyMoney

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:31 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Yep, i dont care hes a legend!
Good old fashioned music that cheers you up, I'm not afraid to admit that i enjoy his music, nor should anyone, Hes 1 of the best in my opinion.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:04 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

My favorites are:

The Beatles (the best band in the history of music)
Blue Öyster Cult
KISS
Paul McCartney
Fleetwood Mac
The Rolling Stones
AC/DC
The Who
George Harrison
Eagles
Styx
Van Halen
Scorpions
Electric Light Orchestra
Bachman-Turner Overdrive
The Doobie Brothers
Billy Joel
The Cars
America
Led Zeppelin
Several bands from the 80s. I love synthopop.

My musical tastes are similar to that of someone much older than myself.
Chris

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:11 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Sure am... take it you're a fan too then? Thumb Up!

Seems to be a general characteristic of Lucy forums, that most of the members have musical tastes which are significantly at variance with those of Lucy herself... Rotate

I am. I love "Sirius...Eye in the Sky". That's flipping fantastic song! I actually got into them via my dad who has all of his albums, and just received the remasters. Another favorite of mine is the song "Primetime". It can always pick you up and get you into a good mood.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:15 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Wow, BOC Smile Haven't encountered anyone else who likes them for a looong time. Tend to prefer the later stuff myself, mind you that's a relative term as I haven't heard anything later than Imaginos.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:24 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

I think "You Don't Believe" is my favourite off that album. "Prime Time" is good, though...

Let's move these posts into RockyMoney's music thread so we can rabbit on without losing the topic of Nuts Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:10 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Led zeppelin
U2
Beatles
ACDC
Pink floyd
Bad company
Sting
Bob dylan
Bruce springsteen
Eagles
Faith no more
Stone temple pilots
Pearl jam

and

Michael Jackson Hehe
StoneFree

Contributions: 7

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:43 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

Hendrix
Led Zep
Black Sabbath
Cream
Deep Purple
Free
Uriah Heep
pogo

Contributions: 361

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:36 pm    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
pogo

Contributions: 361

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:51 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

80s soul and Michael Jackson are her major kicks Smile

Chris

Whats your fav bands?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:56 am    Subject: Whats your fav bands? Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Queen (not the recent s**t with Paul Rogers)

Yes, yes, yes . . . I recently saw a clip from a concert in which Queen played "We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions" with Paul Rogers and it was pathetic. Paul Rogers was trying to immitate Freddie Mercury, an obvious epic failure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: