Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Whats the best movie you saw this year?
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 am    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

Just finished watching The Social Network...

The movie has been awarded for best Director amongst other things but after I finished watching it I thought it was an over exaggerated movie! Its essentially lots of people arguing over things the viewer doesnt care about, most of the characters are just plain annoying, Especially Justin Timberlake who I thought played the role of 'The Dickhead' very well. My conclusion is that its so popular because Facebook itself is...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:24 am    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Its essentially lots of people arguing over things the viewer doesnt care about... My conclusion is that its so popular because Facebook itself is...

Well, yeah, that description probably fits half the internet... Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:39 pm    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

Harry and Tonto...from way back...1973...about an old man and his pet cat taking a road trip...cinema at its best Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Marty

Contributions: 562

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:10 pm    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

I've just watched Battleship and I really enjoyed it. Apparently I'm the only person in the world who has! Thumb Up!
Dice

Contributions: 123

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:45 am    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
I've just watched Battleship and I really enjoyed it. Apparently I'm the only person in the world who has! Thumb Up!

I've know someone in it :P he was also in War Horse, but yet to see either of them haha

The Best film I;ve seen this year was the new Batman, really enjoyed it, I found the story was good, well written and kept moving so much so that you didnt notice how long you were actually watching the, what is a very long, film
Marty

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:35 pm    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

Dice wrote:
Marty wrote:

I've know someone in it :P he was also in War Horse, but yet to see either of them haha

The Best film I;ve seen this year was the new Batman, really enjoyed it, I found the story was good, well written and kept moving so much so that you didnt notice how long you were actually watching the, what is a very long, film

I wouldn't say I disliked the new Batman, the story was very good and there were some good performances from Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but it was nowhere near as good as the two previous films. The editing was at times poor (there was definitely one scene that was out of order), Bane was about as scary as a womble and his voice in particular was awful, you couldn't understand half of what he said and it sounded disjointed from the rest of the film. Plus, the film itself was just far too noisy, especially the score which was, quite frankly, awful.

Not that I'm a critic or anything Wink
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

I agree with most of what Marty said. Bane's voice wasnt right at all, far too muffled for cinema. Plus his death was a bit lousy as well! Hes a Batman villain, they aren't meant to get silly deaths!

Heres a YouTube videos that some of you might find amusing Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLyoog562x4
Marty

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:16 pm    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

to quote Emile from Robocop... "I like it!"
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Whats the best movie you saw this year?Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:37 pm    Subject: Whats the best movie you saw this year? Reply with quote

The best film I've seen this year is called A Prophet (2009)... If you like prison movies, this might just be the best of the genre...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: