Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What would YOU ask Lucy?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:09 am    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

Remember I made that topic the other day on interviews?

Well I got to thinking. What would this community ask Lucy if they had the previelge of having a conversation with her? Would you drone on like Nuts or ask her something like "Music", "books" or "life in general"
Hmm?
Don't worry, this isn't anything official, Im bot intervieweing her or Anything. I'm just curious.[/img]
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 am    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

Ah... we had this thread before, so this time I'll try and answer differently Smile

When are you on TV next - anything in the pipeline?
What would you like to be on - not the "star billing" stuff like Eastenders that we all know about already, but name a few lower-profile shows that you'd like for getting started on...
You're good with kids, would you consider presenting something like Blue Peter if you got the chance?
What would you think to the idea of being Doctor Who's assistant?
Who would you rather play, Queen Elizabeth I or Catherine Earnshaw?
How did you get on on your acting course and do you reckon it's helped you?
Have you had any signs of interest from the film industry yet?

If you were the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, how well do you think you'd do?

What do you think about the Daily Star, who started your career, so contemptuously dumping you (and all the other big name models) from page 3?

There's a whole bunch of people who don't think you need to take your clothes off to look good, when are we likely to see you doing some more fully clothed shoots like the ones you did for OK magazine?

If you could have any car in the world but it had to be one that entered production before 1970, what would you have?

You're really good as an artist, and as a writer; would you like to make a career in those fields if you got the chance to make it work for you?

Everything you turn your hand to you do amazingly well at, even if you've never done it before (like The Real Hustle). Is there anything you really, really think you absolutely couldn't do? ...Do you really think you're no good at singing or are you just being modest?

Would you mind saying all that again for the camera so I can put the video on the website? Big Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 pm    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:08 pm    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

Pretty much all the stuff Pigeon covered there are the things id ask, i think the main questions that id ask would be stuff about her TV career, and just casual stuff i reckon Big Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:59 pm    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

I would be interested in talking to Lucy about music, one of my biggest passions and apparently one of her own.
Dice

Contributions: 123

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 pm    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

On top of those questions: when it comes to politics she seems opinionated and knows her stuff. So it might be interesting to get her views on current affairs.

Basically I'm interested in any subject that isnt a Nuts style: what do you think about boobs!!?!!!?!!?!?!? question

Much more interested in sincere answers to sincere questions
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

Indeed,
Well, you can look for that other thread I made to see some interviews and such,
Hopefully something different will come up soon, I'm a Celebrity anyone? :/
Dib

Contributions: 276

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:08 am    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

If I was the last man on earth... Would you consider to date me?
Chris

Contributions: 726

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:46 am    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
If I was the last man on earth... Would you consider to date me?

Lucy, being the humanitarian she is, would definitely date you if that was the case. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:54 pm    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:

It used to be the case that Lucy said she wanted to go on that, but I think the BB experience has thoroughly put her off anything of the kind Sad (Not that this stopped the Daily Sport saying she was going on it a week or two back, but then they also said that Posh and Becks used to have orgies with Hitler and Eva Braun by means of a time machine, so...)
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:03 pm    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
SledgeHammer wrote:

It used to be the case that Lucy said she wanted to go on that, but I think the BB experience has thoroughly put her off anything of the kind Sad (Not that this stopped the Daily Sport saying she was going on it a week or two back, but then they also said that Posh and Becks used to have orgies with Hitler and Eva Braun by means of a time machine, so...)

lucy was going to be on the show a few years back but the producers choose gemma atkinson instead. this was posted by lucy herself on the offical forum
Pigeon
Site Admin

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:50 pm    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

I think your memory is letting you down a bit Smile Gemma Atkinson was on it in 2007 but there was no comment from Lucy on the official forum. There was a remark from her to the effect that she had wanted to do it but they picked someone else - it accompanied her shoot in Maxim at the start of 2008; maybe that's what you're thinking of Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 am    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

I think most of my questions have been asked. What I would like is, a little time to visit and just talk to Lucy. Talk about the good and bad in life, make fun of it, laugh a little, see where the conversation goes. unscripted. That's how I like get to know someone. Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 am    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

Do you get bored with all the glitz and glamour at times?

What would you change if you became the editor of the Daily Star or Nuts?

Knowing you are a lover of cats. Would you consider opening a cat shelter if your career stalled? (god forbid it).

If a film career took off, would you move to America and leave Britain behind you?

When was the last time you got to just have a quiet drink in the pub or go for a walk without a fan asking you for something? (example...autograph or something like).

(Lastly a personal one for me....)
Would you ever consider doing a real sexy picture with me in it Big Smile
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

What would YOU ask Lucy?Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 am    Subject: What would YOU ask Lucy? Reply with quote

I would ask, would u ever present match of the day lol i dont no why but i would love to see her on there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: