Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

What?Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:54 am    Subject: What? Reply with quote

You may have noticed that I've not been around all that much over the last few days...

You may now have noticed the reason why Hehe I've been rejiggering the front page part of the site... I hope you like it Smile

Please let me know if you find anything not working properly on it!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

What?Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 am    Subject: What? Reply with quote

Looks good Thumb Up! Rarely visit the mainpage myself, but will keep you posted if something seems broken.
Glad you kept a link of the previous version too Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What?Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:43 am    Subject: What? Reply with quote

Great new layout, Pigeons been busy Thumb Up! Big Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

What?Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:24 pm    Subject: What? Reply with quote

nice update
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

What?Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 am    Subject: What? Reply with quote

I like it... Nice work Pigeon Thumb Up! Well done!!
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

What?Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 am    Subject: What? Reply with quote

I did notice - fantastic work sir!

What motivates you to put in all this work?! I'm not motivated to do anything Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

What?Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:20 pm    Subject: What? Reply with quote

I find the front page quite long for a front page, perhaps pics are to large ...
It's fine to make new stuff. Thumb Up!

Links "FORUM", "PHOT GALLERY" and "VIDEO INDEX" have a problem of pop-up blocking whereas this problem never happened in the old front page...

Like Egnimatic, i would like to ask you what did motivate you to make this change?... Roll Eyes

PS: I like the "Proud to be unofficial"! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

What?Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 pm    Subject: What? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I find the front page quite long for a front page, perhaps pics are to large ...
It's fine to make new stuff. Thumb Up!

Front page length will vary with the content of the latest articles. The pics are the same ones off the forum Smile

snowflake wrote:
Links "FORUM", "PHOT GALLERY" and "VIDEO INDEX" have a problem of pop-up blocking whereas this problem never happened in the old front page...

Now fixed Smile

snowflake wrote:
Like Egnimatic, i would like to ask you what did motivate you to make this change?... Roll Eyes

enigmatic319 wrote:
What motivates you to put in all this work?! I'm not motivated to do anything Smile

I have severe motivation problems too Hehe it's something I've been meaning to do for months, but have only just managed to gather up enough gumption to actually get on with it. I basically thought that the old layout included a whole lot of blah but not actually much in the way of stuff that people were actually looking for when they were looking for stuff about Lucy, plus it was a bit awkward for me to update when something new came out - the new one ought to be better for that.

snowflake wrote:
PS: I like the "Proud to be unofficial"! Thumb Up!

Big Grin
linkweed

What?Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 pm    Subject: What? Reply with quote

Twice now Ive tried uploading a pic and when it reaches 100% on the bottom status bar nothing happens. The page doesnt refresh with the 2 links and the pictures havent appeared in the photo gallery. Confused
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

What?Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:40 pm    Subject: What? Reply with quote

I had the same problem as Linkweed...but when i tried doing it 20 mins later it was all sorted out...Not that my opinion counts Wry but the the new face of this website looks nice...but i guess will take me a few days to make up my mind ( considering that i never go there)...can't embrace or rebuke anything without giving it a fair chance
Pigeon
Site Admin

What?Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 am    Subject: What? Reply with quote

I can't see that the upload problem has anything to do with the site update, it must just be a coincidence...

I've tried uploading some test images both as admin and as a normal user, and it works fine.

Let me know if it happens again, I've added some logging to hopefully try and catch any useful diagnostic information.
linkweed

What?Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:52 am    Subject: What? Reply with quote

Tried again and same thing, tried a different picture and it worked. Is there a size limit on uploads? The picture is 8mb. Its another of the UHQ pic's posted earlier.
Pigeon
Site Admin

What?Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 am    Subject: What? Reply with quote

Yes, there is a limit... 6MB Smile

It is supposed to report an error if the file is too large... but on looking into it further, it seems that there is a misfeature in PHP's upload handling which, if the file is much too large, wipes out the data which the upload script was using to detect the error BangHead

I have now modified the script to get around that problem so you should now get a proper "file too large" error message after uploading if it's too big.

Some browsers (eg. Firefox) will now also report the error before you upload, but unfortunately it seems that other browsers do not support the feature which makes this possible.

In this particular case - email me the file and I will sort it out Smile

...Here's a test image I uploaded while fiddling with this Hehe

slp

Contributions: 85

What?Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am    Subject: what Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Long time since my last post just had to say thank you the great work uou do and yes a big thumbs up for the front page and yes I like many followers ofthis site usually just go straight to forum if only you were running Lucys official site keep up the great work pigeon ps ITS GREAT TO SEE LUCY BACK TO HER FULLER MORE CURVACIOUS FIGURE SHE IS SMOKING HOT THAnks again steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: