Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 274

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 am    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

cheer up,all !
we live in thinking that a good thing will nvr stop coming.just give ideas for your choices of themes for the shoot.
Aria

Contributions: 11

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 am    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

Which shoot?
pogo

Contributions: 361

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:16 am    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 am    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

Yeah an outdoor shoot would be great but Nuts don't do a lot of them do they? I'd like to see the same style as shoots she did in 2007 but somehow different.
redhawk

Contributions: 274

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

Aria,wake up! Just b out of ur confusion,m only asking what people would like lucy's shoot to b if it happens in d near future.
Personally,i would like lucy as a COPMAN or a COWGIRL.as a copman would b more enjoyable.
L1quid

Contributions: 37

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm    Subject: .. Reply with quote

Lucy pinder as chun li Big Grin
patriot

Contributions: 739

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:17 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

Not that it matters but i don't think you will ever find most of what i would like to see in a publication like nuts

Here's a needless amount of example pictures

Sunset images

Artistic black and white

Fantasy

This you may but you can't beat a bit of simple denim
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:44 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

Predictably I would like to see Lucy do a shoot with pigeons Hehe

Really I'm in much the same boat as Patriot in that the sort of things I'd consider really interesting are pretty unlikely to ever appear in Nuts. For example, Lucy posing in a variety of scenic locations in the Lake District. Standing in the water silhouetted against the sun here:

...or in a boat out on the lake here:

...or sitting on the rock in the middle of this pic:

Other things that might be good could be:

- Lucy driving a selection of gorgeous classic cars, both exotic and normal, dressed in the fashions of the time - a C-type, a Morris Minor convertible, a Triumph Stag, a Volvo 1800
- Lucy in the style of various famous paintings
- Lucy in military-style outfits operating a variety of spectacular weapons systems

...and of course she really ought to get the chance to do a shoot in a Southampton strip at some point Smile
RockyMoney

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:02 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Pigeon, my dad has a triumph stag and used to have an e-type jag!
Aria

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:39 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
Aria,wake up! Just b out of ur confusion,m only asking what people would like lucy's shoot to b if it happens in d near future.
Personally,i would like lucy as a COPMAN or a COWGIRL.as a copman would b more enjoyable.

Oops Big Grin
I'm just gettin' old... u know...
And i like the COWGIRL idea! Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

RockyMoney

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

That's a new pic to me Thumb Up! pigeon
danman

Contributions: 137

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

id like to see more of the school girl outfit and more like the one where she is wearing only the white button down shirt
Aria

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 am    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

nice pic Thumb Up!
are there any more of this?
kiwi

Contributions: 160

what should be  the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot??Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:29 pm    Subject: what should be the theme for lucy's next nuts shoot?? Reply with quote

wow , never seen that one before pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Cloud 9 , i'd like to see lucy recreate the flake advert from the late 70's with the dark haired girl and the gypsy caravan Eyebrows Cloud 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: