Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What set is this picture from?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIABEETUS

Contributions: 5

What set is this picture from?Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

It is Poggy's avatar. I PM'd him a month ago and have not received a response.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

What set is this picture from?Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:28 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

It's one of the pics from Lucy's column.
DIABEETUS

What set is this picture from?Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:44 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

Is there a larger version?
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

What set is this picture from?Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:26 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

DIABEETUS wrote:
Is there a larger version?

look on the nuts website cuz I'm sure there is one there.

www.nuts.co.uk[/url]
Poggy

Contributions: 579

What set is this picture from?Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

I have the full set as I've just PM'd him.

Sorry it wasn't sooner. But as I've said before on here. I just don't get the time I used to on the internet. So some things have to be delayed. Sadly login to this forum is one of them at the moment.

In fact...

DIABEETUS

What set is this picture from?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:50 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

I've sent another PM but given the time gap I imagine that you have not received it. Can you, or anyone here, post the set in its entirety? I still can't it posted anywhere else on this forum.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What set is this picture from?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:02 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

Just go on the nuts website, it'll be quicker
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

What set is this picture from?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

It looks to me like Poggy has posted the set, as represented on the Nuts website.

I may have some of them in larger versions as scans, doubt I've got the lot though. I'll have a look later on and see if I can find any of them.
DIABEETUS

What set is this picture from?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 pm    Subject: What set is this picture from? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
It looks to me like Poggy has posted the set, as represented on the Nuts website.

I may have some of them in larger versions as scans, doubt I've got the lot though. I'll have a look later on and see if I can find any of them.

That's my guess too, however the one his avatar is based on isn't there. Confused

EDIT

I did find it thanks to the information posted here. "Lucy Pinder Column" was the first hit. I was going around looking for it link-by-link before that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: