Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt?
Standing
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Sitting
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bending
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Lying on her back
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lying on her front
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Kneeling
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Crawling on all-fours
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Side-view
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Other
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

donbalon

Contributions: 206

What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt?Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:12 pm    Subject: What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt? Reply with quote

We know that Stacey is very photogenic. The camera loves her, no matter what kind of pose she adopts.

But if you had to choose just one angle from which to view her, what would it be?

Because there's a limit to the number of poll options that can be listed, I've confined the possibilities to the most common poses adopted by Stacey. If I've missed an obvious one, vote "Other" and specify in a comment.

I need hardly add that all options are based on her being fully topless.

All comments welcome, as usual.
Tungsten

Contributions: 332

What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt?Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:36 pm    Subject: What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt? Reply with quote

Standing - front and back, all angles on view.
KungFury

Contributions: 99

What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt?Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:42 pm    Subject: What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt? Reply with quote

I always liked the lying on the front pose. Especially in the sun shoots. Like Holly Peers shoot with Rosie Jones for Zoo for example, that's up there as one of my favourite pics. So hot. And I think Stacey can pull it off well, that'll be sweet!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 611

What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt?Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:35 pm    Subject: What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt? Reply with quote

All of them.

Jokes aside, she looks good from just about every single angle. However, when you take the technical aspects into consideration, like angles, lighting, camera equipment, facial expressions, as well as the photographer himself/herself etc, you end up with lots of possible outcomes. Some good, some bad. I'm being ridiculous, so I'll just say that Stacey is best admired from the front, standing or lying down, while also pinching her nipples, which she has never actually done in any shoots whatsoever, as far as I know, anyway Wry
Tungsten

Contributions: 332

What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt?Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:01 pm    Subject: What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt? Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
...Stacey is best admired from the front, standing or lying down, while also pinching her nipples, which she has never actually done in any shoots whatsoever, as far as I know, anyway Wry

Nope, pretty sure she's never done that (I wouldn't have forgotten that Nuts ). One for DM to request perhaps.... Read It! Pray
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 980

What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt?Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:24 am    Subject: What's your favourite pose for Stacey Poole to adopt? Reply with quote

Sideways in.....so its all tits and ass......she has done that many times and i never get tired of it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: