Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:49 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

or what would you love to see Lucy do a photoshoot in style?

I would love to see her in a retro throwback to the 1980's, or more pics with chains, those are so wonderful.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:11 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Shes done so many styles that its hard to think of one we havent seen. Scratch Chin Id love to see her do a Front shoot though. They have great closeups and outfits, not really "glamour" but Lucy would look incredible half-naked in casual "everyday" clothes.

Also more pics in the same vain of the RuthRose shoot. Shes done a few art shoots lately...just wish some of them were topless Hehe.
So, basically any shoot that isnt like her usual glamour/Nuts pics.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Oooooo tricky.... Smile

Yes, I would second the "not Nuts-y" thing... No put-on forced trying-to-look-"sexy" looks, it never works, not even when Lucy does it (though of course she comes closer to making it work than anyone else Smile) No pouting. No half a ton of makeup. No overemphasis on boobs as if they were the only part of the pic that's important, and no cutting it off at waist or thigh level so we don't get the benefit of Lucy's lovely legs.

Some of my favourite pics of Lucy from a magazine are from her OK shoots...

And I think a strong contender for my favourite shoot pic of Lucy of all time is this one... which I shouldn't post, because it's onlytease, but I'm going to be naughty and break my own rule Smile

So that sort of a theme, for one Smile

Another idea that springs to mind is "History of the British automotive industry" Big Grin No, I haven't flipped Hehe I'm thinking of a series of sets, one for each period of British history since we first started making cars... for each period, a selection of high-class and/or iconic British cars in a period setting, with Lucy in period outfits posing with or driving each one. All sorts of outfits... high-class society lady ones, sexy ones, fashions of the time ones, and there must be a set of Lucy in racing driver gear in a C-type with her hair blowing in the wind Smile

Could do similar ones for "History of the British aviation industry" - both civil and military - or even "British Railway History"... Lucy as a duchess at the opening of the Liverpool and Manchester railway, Lucy as a local resident shocked at the aftermath of the Tay Bridge disaster, Lucy as a journalist reporting on the Mallard's record-breaking run, Lucy as a stewardess on the Blue Pullman... Lucy as Thatcher signing the Channel Tunnel agreement with Mitterand Hehe

In fact there's all sorts of variations on that sort of history-through-the-ages theme. Queens and Princesses, obviously... Famous Historical Moments... British Literature Classics... it could go on and on Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Nice thread to have Thumb Up! ...let's all pitch in ideas here and take the best ones to Nuts...if our ideas are any good maybe they'll oblige Smile
redhawk

Contributions: 276

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

OK magazine shoot were not Ok ,they were superb.
But at times Lucy looks chubby or that dress makes her so.
If she is to be portrayed as a glamour diva,at the moment i would like her to be a PIRATE/COP.

For non glamourous shoots,anything candid and not accentuating her bust.
Even a right person with tactics can use bust to her advantage even in simple looks. Smile
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

One with me....I think she could use a new blonde partner....lol Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:00 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

I like the idea of an Automotive shoot Thumb Up! For a while, a theme I wanted Lucy to do was a Tennis style theme Hehe Am I allowed to post an OT pic as well? Roll Eyes

Nowadays I've just been grateful for a Lucy shoot, dont really care about the theme because theirs always a gem in every shoot Thumb Up!
redhawk

Contributions: 276

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

OH THOSE DAYS !

ONLY TEASE WERE EPIC .

Now i would leave the job to them to decide,they have shown.
Where are they, not giving Lucy more chances Roll Eyes
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:13 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

I LOVE the Only Tease shoots, wish I had more of them. I only have the set of her in the suit. Great pics!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Honestly I don't think Lucy has done that perfect shoot yet for me. That is the one where I'd say "Stop that's it you can't beat that" and just walk away. Lucy's done some many good shoots. Especially some of the early ones.

I'm not sure what it would be though Roll Eyes
snowflake

Contributions: 663

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:48 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
One with me....I think she could use a new blonde partner....lol Big Smile

...and me i was thinking for a male partner! Hehe

Pigeon: The style you want for Lucy's pics is (so) very very british. It's incredible! Smile

The important is not the style we want for her pics, but what she wants to do for herself. At minimum, all people discussing here are touched by what she expresses on her pics and the context around, like if they are personnally concerned. Maybe it's the link between a fan and his idol. Shrug I won't say that each one shouldn't express about what he wants from Lucy, cos it's fine to express, but just to put a little care to why they want it.
And I only hope Lucy can take notes for herself about the image reflected by people from her pics, and specially by fans who seem to be the more touched and expressing about it. And I don't speak about naked appearence, but really the things wich touch us. Perhaps, there's a part of truth she could exploit. Roll Eyes
Personnally, i like to be touched by pics with a lot of symbolics and senses. I think only art photographers can do it. Your pic with Lucy at the window is one of them, Pigeon. Idea I think it could be sympathic if each one stick in a thread his very favorite pic of Lucy with his explanations... and Poggy, you could write what would be for you a "perfect shoot" Wink
Cloud 9 This is mine (still):
Poggy

Contributions: 581

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:57 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
and Poggy, you could write what would be for you a "perfect shoot" Wink

That was the whole point snowflake....I wouldn't know what it was till I saw it. I could think this scene would be the perfect shoot. Then when Lucy did it something might not just take. Then again I could think that this wouldn't be a good shoot for Lucy and then it completely goes against the grain and everything just seems to come together and I see my perfect shoot.

All I could say it would have to be something along the classical lines. I think we see all see a lot of modern shoots now days to fill us up to the limit. So something from back in time or history, then again it could be like the OK shoot way back when that did it.Like I said.....I wouldn't know till I'd see it.

One thing thinking on though. I'd need it to be all natural. None of the false bits like the lips been done, which ruined the last shoot or heavy photoshop use. Just go back to the old style photos where the camera person had to really work with the model for that pefect shot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon: The style you want for Lucy's pics is (so) very very british. It's incredible! Smile

Well, it started with the car idea for reasons of cliché avoidance... it avoids the predictable cars like Ferraris and their ilk. It also avoids the flyblown plastic abominations that Max Power and the like use in shoots. It then appeared in my other ideas partly because they were related ideas, partly because of Lucy's support for the British armed forces and sporting teams, and partly because the main audience would be British Smile

snowflake wrote:
The important is not the style we want for her pics, but what she wants to do for herself.

Which by and large doesn't happen... the closest approach would be the calendars, but even there the shoots are constrained by budget, location, the need to fit in with other shoots happening at the same time, and the need to look "calendary". (Though I'm not sure of the last one, after all I don't think there's any law that says all models' calendar pics must resemble pics from Nuts, and if Lucy did do one that wasn't like that I think there's a good chance that it'd be even more of a top seller than her calendars usually are Smile)

I guess that if we're dreaming, we could extend the dream to actually presenting these ideas to Lucy, she could then modify them as she saw fit, and an eccentric millionaire could fund the shoots... on which note I'm still waiting for Lucy to do a magic painting of next week's lottery numbers Hehe

snowflake wrote:
I think it could be sympathic if each one stick in a thread his very favorite pic of Lucy with his explanations...

Well, in terms of the OT pic of Lucy I posted... I can only provide a partial explanation, after all it's a bit like trying to describe why you like the taste of some food... but...

It's a pure portrait shot - it concentrates entirely on Lucy's face. There isn't anything at all which is explicitly sexual about it, it's a pure portrait.

It's a very good photo of Lucy's face and she is looking exceptionally beautiful in it.

Lucy's expression, her outfit, and the way she's wearing it, all emphasise and enhance her natural classiness.

The whole shoot gives the impression of Lucy as a multi-millionairess owner of a whole string of upmarket establishments of which the venue for the shoot is just one. That picture out of the whole lot is the one that gives the strongest impression of Lucy being in full and sole control of her empire. And as should be pretty obvious by now, the concept of Lucy being in full and sole control is one which is rather important to me Smile
1inch_nip

Contributions: 2

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:23 am    Subject: An Airport Strip search!!! Reply with quote

Yeah that would be my dream shoot....

Hehe

Holly peers strip searches Lucy!!!!!!

Eek!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
... I can only provide a partial explanation, after all it's a bit like trying to describe why you like the taste of some food...

Haaa! The taste of food... yeah! Roll Eyes

Pigeon wrote:
The whole shoot gives the impression of Lucy as a multi-millionairess owner of a whole string of upmarket establishments of which the venue for the shoot is just one. That picture out of the whole lot is the one that gives the strongest impression of Lucy being in full and sole control of her empire. And as should be pretty obvious by now, the concept of Lucy being in full and sole control is one which is rather important to me Smile

This is it! Thank you, this is very interessant! Pity that nobody else expresses like you... Shrug

Poggy, does your style of dreamed pic look like the style of Pigeon and myself, but what sould be expressed is different? Scratch Chin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: