Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 581

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

Poggy, does your style of dreamed pic look like the style of Pigeon and myself, but what sould be expressed is different? Scratch Chin

No.

When I say classical. I mean classical as in back in time. Back in the 1800's, early 1900's. Anytime up to the 1960's but not beyond. I think Lucy really pulls off the old style so well.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Poggy, does your style of dreamed pic look like the style of Pigeon and myself, but what sould be expressed is different? Scratch Chin

No.

When I say classical. I mean classical as in back in time. Back in the 1800's, early 1900's. Anytime up to the 1960's but not beyond. I think Lucy really pulls off the old style so well.

What about the 1940's? The old Hollywood glamor can be a fascinating thing.
Poggy

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:51 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Poggy wrote:
snowflake wrote:

No.

What about the 1940's? The old Hollywood glamor can be a fascinating thing.

That fits into the time period I've said above Big Smile

The thing is like I said. Even though everything might look good on paper. It could come off completely wrong in pratical. Then one might look all wrong on paper and come off in pratical fantastic. Like with most things in life. You need to experiment. Also it has to be like I said completely natural. No photoshopping or Lucy having her lips done, etc.
pogo

Contributions: 361

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
The 1/4 welsh in me is willing Cardiff on to take the win today x

...Lucy draped in a big Welsh flag?

Or even Lucy in traditional Welsh costume. Not sure because it's not very flattering but on the other hand that would probably change if Lucy was wearing it Smile

Or Lucy as figures from Welsh mythology... huge amount of possibilities there Big Smile they got up to all sorts, plenty of interesting potential themes Smile

patriot

Contributions: 739

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Whilst i could ramble on for ages...............anything thats not another get your tits out for the lads nuts shoot would be good to see some time soon!!!
pogo

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

I'm sure we wont be seeing Lucy (Multimillionaire) at the Job Centre Hehe
RockyMoney

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:12 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Personally I dont think its the beginning of the end, I'd go on and say why but Im tired and I dont want to repeat myself! Hehe Sleep
Poggy

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 am    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
pogo wrote:
Dream shoot for Lucy? Scratch Chin

How about anything that will be published?

Sorry to say it, but I can't help but feel we are witnessing the beginning of the end in terms of Miss Pinder & modelling... Think it's time she concentrated on her ambition for TV/Movies. Although as things stand at the moment in terms of management & publicity any career change will likely go largely unnoticed Shrug

Quite surprised there was no reaction to what I said... Tumbleweed

From what I gather, I'm not the only one to think it, seems I'm the only one to say it out loud...

All this has been covered on another thread pogo. You are correct in thinking you are not the only one thinking this. But as for TV/movies that remains to be seen. Hopefully Lucy's film appearance goes better than everyone expects and Lucy's film career really starts to take off Thumb Up!
patriot

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:58 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
pogo wrote:
Dream shoot for Lucy? Scratch Chin

How about anything that will be published?

Sorry to say it, but I can't help but feel we are witnessing the beginning of the end in terms of Miss Pinder & modelling... Think it's time she concentrated on her ambition for TV/Movies. Although as things stand at the moment in terms of management & publicity any career change will likely go largely unnoticed Shrug

From what I gather, I'm not the only one to think it, seems I'm the only one to say it out loud...

Believe me though, I'm not saying I'd like to see Lucy in the Job Centre anytime soon...

The quotes below are taken from a comment of mine several months ago in the nuts thread.

Quote:
I'm going to say it now before it happens and every one jumps on the band wagon.
I think Lucy and any real fan knows she has outgrown this rubbish.
I hope before it's too late, she can leave this behind on a high note and move on

Quote:
Like I said this could be my song piece, and in the not so distant future when either, Lucy leaves glamour on a huge bang before moving on to bigger and better things, being remembered as the greatest glamour model this country has ever produced,
or fades into the background and gets lost in a cloud of fake tan and hair spray, you'll think of this and quietly utter...............damn.

I'd love to be proven wrong here, but as Poggy mentioned this has been covered in other threads since.
Looks like the wagon is well and truly rolling Cry

I'm sure P. and a few others will defend Lucy and fight this belief until the death.
I really hope that they do, this is a free forumn after all. I would have been banned by now in certain others for having such unpure thoughts.
pogo

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:06 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

RockyMoney

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

perhaps a Job Centre themed shoot? Hehe

Pictures would include Lucy wearing a full body shell suit, a hoodie, and trainers with holes in! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
perhaps a Job Centre themed shoot? Hehe

Pictures would include Lucy wearing a full body shell suit, a hoodie, and trainers with holes in! Hehe

Plenty of models and other famous people deliberately dress like that so as to be able to go about their everyday business without someone stopping them every two minutes. Lucy might not want to do a shoot like that in case she blows her cover Hehe

pogo wrote:

As Poggy said... it's been covered on other threads Smile I replied to your post in the "change of management" thread since my reply was closer to the subject matter of that thread than this one. Sorry if that caused any confusion... Smile

patriot wrote:
I'm sure P. and a few others will defend Lucy and fight this belief until the death.

I really hope that they do, this is a free forumn after all. I would have been banned by now in certain others for having such unpure thoughts.

Of course Smile Pretending that everything's hunky-dory when it's obvious to a blind amoeba that it isn't doesn't help anyone - least of all Lucy, far from helping her it just makes it look as if she's too dumb to see it or do anything about it...

Part of the reason for this forum, too, is so that Lucy can read it - whether she (or GM, for that matter) actually does or not, it at least gives her the opportunity, which she doesn't have elsewhere, of finding out what people really think Smile

There's no reason whatsoever why Lucy should be in decline. As Poggy said, it may be rare for glamour models to continue past 30 - but it's far from unheard of. The exceptional ones manage it - and indeed, some not-so-exceptional ones manage it too... Lucy, being unquestionably the most popular model in the country, is the exceptional one of the exceptional ones Big Smile so she has the best chance of anyone of continuing to model for many more years yet Smile

(In respect of the above - the two top-selling calendars on redhotglamourgirls this year have been Kelly Brook and... Lucy Pinder. So there we go. No reason why Lucy can't carry on at least as long as Kelly, nay longer, she is better after all Big Smile)

And Lucy has recently restated her ambition to do more film and TV work, which of course doesn't have the same implications with age as modelling does. Look at Helen Mirren, for instance Smile

But the fly in the ointment is Girl Management failing to give Lucy the promotion she deserves. That's the reason we are seeing a decline - it's not Lucy's fault, it's Girl Management can't be bothered to get her the work.

(Which was the same problem as Neon before them... we were all hoping Girl Management would do a better job, but after two years it's become obvious that they are if anything doing worse.)

Lucy can carry on for years yet as a model, and indefinitely as a presenter and/or actress. She just needs a decent agency, one with a bit of drive and rather more integrity, who will stand behind her, put the effort in and get her the work. Not one who prefer to make her work for them while they sit on their butts drinking in the office (which I'm sure they still do, even if they've stopped tweeting about it).

...And no, I don't follow the "oh it's all fine, it's just how Lucy wants it" line that the official site peddles. Because that statement, when it's patently obvious that Lucy is doing less and less and Girl Management is doing nothing about it, is equivalent to saying that Lucy is self-destructive and stupid. Which she is not Smile So I will not say it, even if the official site is happy to.
patriot

What's your dream shoot for Lucy?Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:29 pm    Subject: What's your dream shoot for Lucy? Reply with quote

Quote:
Of course Smile Pretending that everything's hunky-dory when it's obvious to a blind amoeba that it isn't doesn't help anyone - least of all Lucy, far from helping her it just makes it look as if she's too dumb to see it or do anything about it...

Part of the reason for this forum, too, is so that Lucy can read it - whether she (or GM, for that matter) actually does or not, it at least gives her the opportunity, which she doesn't have elsewhere, of finding out what people really think Smile

There's no reason whatsoever why Lucy should be in decline. As Poggy said, it may be rare for glamour models to continue past 30 - but it's far from unheard of. The exceptional ones manage it - and indeed, some not-so-exceptional ones manage it too... Lucy, being unquestionably the most popular model in the country, is the exceptional one of the exceptional ones Big Smile so she has the best chance of anyone of continuing to model for many more years yet Smile

(In respect of the above - the two top-selling calendars on redhotglamourgirls this year have been Kelly Brook and... Lucy Pinder. So there we go. No reason why Lucy can't carry on at least as long as Kelly, nay longer, she is better after all Big Smile)

And Lucy has recently restated her ambition to do more film and TV work, which of course doesn't have the same implications with age as modelling does. Look at Helen Mirren, for instance Smile

But the fly in the ointment is Girl Management failing to give Lucy the promotion she deserves. That's the reason we are seeing a decline - it's not Lucy's fault, it's Girl Management can't be bothered to get her the work.

(Which was the same problem as Neon before them... we were all hoping Girl Management would do a better job, but after two years it's become obvious that they are if anything doing worse.)

Lucy can carry on for years yet as a model, and indefinitely as a presenter and/or actress. She just needs a decent agency, one with a bit of drive and rather more integrity, who will stand behind her, put the effort in and get her the work. Not one who prefer to make her work for them while they sit on their butts drinking in the office (which I'm sure they still do, even if they've stopped tweeting about it).

...And no, I don't follow the "oh it's all fine, it's just how Lucy wants it" line that the official site peddles. Because that statement, when it's patently obvious that Lucy is doing less and less and Girl Management is doing nothing about it, is equivalent to saying that Lucy is self-destructive and stupid. Which she is not Smile So I will not say it, even if the official site is happy to.

That was a good read.
I'm glad to hear and fully agree with everything.

I really do hope Lucy can continue modelling but without harping on about the current material again, I just hope the maturity of the work catches up with Lucy.

As for TV work, with the right representation Lucy would make a fantastic presenter. I love Holly but I would love Lucy to take the throne of the boobiest presenter and be embraced by the nation.

But as for film, I'm yet to cast judgment.
Being a low budget film and given what I have seen Stripper vs. Werewolves could go one of two ways.
I hope it's not but it could be awful! Regardless of the fact that Lucy is in it I shall judge the film on its own merits. 90% of viewers will also judge the cast on the quality of the film regardless of their individual performances.
My hope as it turns out a low budget cult classic like, little shop of horrors, dusk till dawn and lesbian vampire killers (I don't care what the critics said I loved it ) Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: