Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What's this all about, then?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> What's this all about, then?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

What's this all about, then?Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:46 am    Subject: What's this all about, then? Reply with quote

Why, you may ask, do I have a forum on this website consisting apparently only of me talking to myself?

Well, I agree it does look a bit daft at the moment. It isn't supposed to be like that... it just hasn't grown much by way of a membership yet. I'm hoping it will, but we need people to contribute for that. So please feel free to sign up and post something.

It's here for various reasons:

* To provide somewhere for people to discuss stuff that's mentioned on the website. Most existing discussion groups focus on Lucy's modelling work. Nothing wrong with that of course Smile but her TV work is equally stunning in a different way, and deserves a focus... well, that's the point of the whole site, really.

* To provide somewhere for people to discuss anything about Lucy's work, whether TV or modelling or anything else. Of course, it's not the only one. But perhaps there's room for another with a clean but free approach?

* To provide the site with a facility for publishing material which does not fall under the main remit of the site. News of Lucy's appearances in the Daily Star, Nuts, and other publications, or other things she does. The site focuses on her TV work, but that is of course only a small part of what she does, and her other work is just as notable and worthy of recognition.

* To provide an outlet for pictures from Lucy's published appearances, particularly her pictures in the Daily Star and Nuts, in as high quality as possible and unobscured by captions.

* To increase interest in and traffic to the site, and thereby hopefully help to bring Lucy's TV work to the attention of a wider audience. So again... please feel free to sign up and post something.

Cheers,

Pigeon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> What's this all about, then? All times are GMT

Jump to: