Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What is your opinion on big bums?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
striker

Contributions: 11

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:19 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

We are all Lucy fan's and admire her voluptuous breasts. How about asses that are also voluptuous
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

That is grotesque Yuck but even normal, non-grotesque large bums are less appealing than small ones.

Small bums FTW.

Lucy's slim elegant bum is a much underrated feature - cf. the caption to the picture in this week's Nuts - "My bum often gets neglected in favour of my big boobs, so this shot's nice as you get to see it". It suits her, I'm very glad she has a slim elegant bum Smile
JGreen

Contributions: 191

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Small peachy bums always own!
pogo

Contributions: 361

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:51 pm    Subject: wel... Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Herve

Contributions: 29

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Depends on the woman. I prefer girls who are slightly overweight to skinny girls, because I like large breasts, and large breasts are usually accompanied by quite big bottoms, but they can be nice.

I'd say the buttocks featured in the picture just look out-of proportion to the girl's frame. An endomorphic frame with an exomorphic bottom is quite disconcerting, but I find girls who are top-heavy can look cartoony. Of course, the top-heavy look is more popular with western men, but have you ever tried talking to a girl with 34 inch hips and 38 inch bust? They do get very self conscious, even if you can wrest your gaze towards their face and you don't look down, because they think you're looking at their boobs, even if you're not, and they feel awkward, which you notice, and the whole situation disintegrates into mutual embarrasment.

Let's just say I have no strong feeling either way, just as long as the lady can fit through a door.
fan101

Contributions: 390

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:43 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

that ass is way to big to be real Hurl regular bums are always better Thumb Up!

Last edited by fan101 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris

Contributions: 726

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:10 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Just realized that I never commented in this thread. Anyway, I have to say that the girl in the picture you posted, striker, has an ass that is way too big for her body. I'm in agreement with others in this thread (specifically Herve), I prefer girls who are slightly "overweight" compared to the rail-thin models you see in Victoria's Secret commercials.

My main concern with a girl is that everything is well-proportioned and the girl in the picture is clearly not. I mean, her butt is almost bigger than her face! Though, I can't say that I would mind if a girl was relatively skinny and had large breasts. Hehe
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:37 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Yeah I have to agree with pigion lucys bum does get overlooked cause of her boobs but I only noticed recently that her bum is awesome
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:37 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

I am not a fan of Ghetto booty
fan101

Contributions: 390

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:44 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

i really am not looking at her ass if you know what i mean
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:58 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

fan101 wrote:
i really am not looking at her ass if you know what i mean

what then?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:25 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

I think he means he can't look at it because it's too weird Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris

Contributions: 726

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:01 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I think he means he can't look at it because it's too weird Smile

pogo wrote:
Either that or he like Ragu pasta sauce too much!

Say WHAT?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:30 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

When I first saw that pic I laughed! Seriously that ain't attractive, that's just silly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: