Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What is your opinion on big bums?
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:29 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Indeed. Perhaps it's some type of genetic deformation?
pogo

Contributions: 361

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:07 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
POPEYE

Contributions: 5

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

I must admit i'm not a fan of a large ass.

I prefer a woman with a smaller frame.
tford

Contributions: 364

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:32 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Bums like that I find disgusting I like booty, but healthy in shape booty not just mass of fat that for some reason isnt sagging that much.
tford

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
When I first saw that pic I laughed! Seriously that ain't attractive, that's just silly!

Agreed as a black man I think I have some authority on the subject of booty and that booty aint good at all.
rusty

Contributions: 20

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

The ass in that pic has some bad implants, but I'd still tap it! Thumb Up!

Big booty rocks, just the same way that big tits rock!
Shame that Lucy hasn't got much of an hourglass figure going on, but her face, legs and boobs more than make up for that. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:35 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Ach, Lucy having a slim elegant bum is one of her major physical plus points... we've even got a whole great thread on it Big Grin It's a source of major irritation when the photoshoppers butcher the pics to make it appear otherwise...
tford

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:11 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Ach, Lucy having a slim elegant bum is one of her major physical plus points... we've even got a whole great thread on it Big Grin It's a source of major irritation when the photoshoppers butcher the pics to make it appear otherwise...

I agree Lucy has a great bum.
rusty

Contributions: 20

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 am    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

It's not the worst, but she is lacking a defined middle.
She doesn't really have much of a curvy hourglass waist and a**e which is a tad disappointing Weep
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:43 pm    Subject: What is your opinion on big bums? Reply with quote

Round bums like this are wonderful, not big bums. Thumb Up!

Sadly hasnīt Lucy such an hot ass. Weep

But the rest of Lucy is world class. Thumb Up!

cheatcoder

Contributions: 4

What is your opinion on big bums?Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:15 pm    Subject: Stacy Keibler Reply with quote

Stacy Keibler has an amazing bum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: