Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:08 pm    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

hey pigeon i remember that Kate Bush album cover from the eighties..only can't recollect the name..and rockymoney why would u be looking at her dirty feet when there is so much more to look at..btw can't stop staring at her feet myself since u mentioned it..who wants clean when u got feet like hers
vzok

Contributions: 78

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:14 pm    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

It certainly isn't difficult to find pics of Lucy. There are three great sites with loads of pics. Finding the time to check them out is more of a problem. I wish it were the same for those of us who also like Michelle Marsh, as there isn't a single site with a good selection of photos.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 pm    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

Believe me! I don't just stare at her feet all day, it was just something I happened to notice but also makes me think: That pic thankfully hadn't been butchered by the evil usage of Photoshop.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:45 am    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
hey pigeon i remember that Kate Bush album cover from the eighties..only can't recollect the name..and rockymoney why would u be looking at her dirty feet when there is so much more to look at..btw can't stop staring at her feet myself since u mentioned it..who wants clean when u got feet like hers

Yes, I can't find the particular Kate Bush pic that Lucy is reminding me of without a lot more googling than I'm prepared to do at the moment, but she definitely does so remind me Smile I used to be a massive Kate Bush fan but I think she lost the plot a bit eventually... Hounds of Love was brilliant, but The Sensual World was patchy, The Red Shoes was rubbish, and Aerial was a massive disappointment to have waited 12 years for Wry

As for Lucy's feet they usually are dirty in barefoot pics... studio floors aren't the cleanest in the world, and even in an operating theatre it doesn't take much padding about barefoot to pick up that grey tinge Smile

It's kind of a shame that for some reason feet attract weirdos because it makes it hard to comment on the beauty of Lucy's feet without sounding like one yourself... but not to worry, Lucy herself has said that she thinks she has nice feet, so I think that can be taken as a licence to admire them Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:12 am    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

I'm not attracted to feet by the way lol
Poggy

Contributions: 579

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:32 am    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Poggy is a member on here, but he hasn't logged on for ages. I would suggest you could try sending him a PM but I sent him one myself months ago and he hasn't logged on to read it yet, it's still languishing in my outbox.

I think other factors in his life have supervened and left him insufficient time/resource for Lucy-related activities. Which is something of a shame; he is much missed.

He's alive, well but way to busy Wink

Sorry I've not been around but life has just changed so much for me in the past 2 years. That now I don't get nearly enough time to even go around the net.

YourDailyGirls forum sadly had to close due to lack of funds.

As already said on here. This is the best place to be for Lucy now. Pigeon and the rest of the guys do such a great job Thumb Up!

Lucy though I do manage to keep up on through various ways. After all how could you not.

Hope everyone is well, those who know me and them who don't. I promise I'll try to pop in at least once a week from now on. As things are starting to calm down a little now. So you can PM me if you want and I'll get back to you within a week at the longest. Unless I'm on holiday that is

Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:37 pm    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

Great to have you back Thumb Up!
hamadayelab

Contributions: 16

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 pm    Subject: we need a michelle marsh archive!!!! Reply with quote

guys lucys photos are every where what we really need is a good michelle marsh archive..... can I start a thread for michelle marsh here...... we can do it together I'm sure alot of lucy fans adore michelle too...as I'm one of those.... waiting for ur opinions....
Pigeon
Site Admin

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm    Subject: Re: we need a michelle marsh archive!!!! Reply with quote

hamadayelab wrote:
can I start a thread for michelle marsh here......

We think of everything here Smile
hamadayelab

Contributions: 16

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:45 pm    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

yeah I remebered this thread but come on guys it needs to be more active I'll start posting and waking up this thread and I hope u share anything u have or can get for michelle marsh....she deserves a better thread!!
fan101

Contributions: 390

What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive?Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:25 pm    Subject: What is the Best (Your Fav) Lucy Pinder Picture Archive? Reply with quote

the soccer speacil (football to most of you)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: