Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What is good video editor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boss

Contributions: 9

What is good video editorPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:16 pm    Subject: What is good video editor Reply with quote

Got couple of feet images of Lucy and want to make a slideshow and put on YouTube, want to start each slide from the feet then zoom out slowly to show the rest of image, I tried doing this on windows movie maker but it doesn't zoom in alot, it starts with half of the leg shown, I want it to start from feet. Ps I got few topless ones, anything I can do to let YouTube allow me to post them?[/list]
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What is good video editorPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 pm    Subject: What is good video editor Reply with quote

Hmm, well the way I would do that job is by taking each slideshow image in turn and running it through imagemagick in a for loop to generate the zooming frames, then using mencoder to assemble the frames into a movie. Simple matter of typing in a set of commands and then having a cup of tea while it churns away. May not be to your taste though....

As for topless on youtube, I'm afraid you just can't. Best idea I can think of is to make loads and loads of money and buy out Google and change the rules... and while you're at it do the same for facebook and twitter Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

What is good video editorPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 pm    Subject: What is good video editor Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

What is good video editorPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:54 pm    Subject: What is good video editor Reply with quote

camista studio, videopad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: