Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What have we seen from Lucy this year?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you happy with the amount of Lucy we've seen this year?
Hells Yea! I don't ask for much anyways,
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Not really, it seems to be rather little.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm happy enough with what we've got so far,
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
I wanna see more
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
I really didn't notice until you brought it up.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:00 am    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

So, what exactly have we seen from Lucy this year?
It's almost halfway over and i believe we've seen very little compared to other models.
could someone point me to this years adds and I'll post em here?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:40 am    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

Yes you are correct in saying that the year is almost half over but summer isnt here yet and that signifies the start of a lot more work Lucy has planned. Smile Not to mention the m*db*ll Rally, a new Daily Star shoot, her new Lynx campaign, and of course her film debut which could be out sometime late this year Thumb Up!

I'm happy with I've seen from Lucy this year and I think a lot more has happened that you just havent noticed. Such as Lucy joining Twitter, and her new column on Laid which will be be out today for that matter Big Smile

To some up I would say cheer up and look forward to a great summer and expect more from Lucy because shes not going anywhere Hehe Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:43 pm    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

I think RockyMoney's about got it Big Grin in fact I think this has been a very good year for Lucy so far Big Smile The only black spot has been those incompetent fools breaking everything they touch on her website. Ignoring that, it's not only been a good year, it's been a really remarkably good year Big Smile

Usually all we get is Nuts... well we've certainly had Nuts, really we've had quite a lot of Lucy in Nuts. Which is great Big Grin

We've had Lucy's first proper PA for nearly three years (aka. f*****g ages Hehe) Which was excellent Thumb Up!

Lucy's done a shoot with the Daily Star for the first time in far too long, as well... even if we're still waiting to see the results it's still great that she's done it, and we have the opportunity to vote for Lucy as favourite Page 3 babe on the Star's facebook page - which at the moment she is handily winning Big Grin - as she did the previous such poll a few days ago - and this should surely serve as an incentive to them to hurry up with publishing the pics Big Smile

We've got Lucy in her first film role - shooting starts on Monday - which is the best news for a long time Thumb Up! even if she does only have far too small a part, I for one am hoping that all the attention she is attracting in the preliminary publicity will persuade them to extend it Smile

We've got Lucy's promotional campaign for Lynx due to come out in just over two weeks - 28th of May it's supposed to be out - which is pretty epic and looks set to do well at bringing awareness of her to a much wider audience Big Smile

We've got Lucy's column on laid.co.uk which is very much appreciated and even ignoring the silly sexual stuff has given us some pretty interesting material Big Grin

We've had Lucy joining twitter and making me hungry posting pics of gorgeous chocolate cakes Hehe

We've had Lucy as a grid girl for Tom Chilton in the BTCC Big Smile (Even if it wasn't Jason Plato as she said in Nuts... who cares Hehe)

We've got Lucy setting off on the m*db*ll Rally in a month or so... and presenting interviews with the other participants and things of that kind Thumb Up!

We've had Lucy at the Redtooth poker championships, even if that didn't do any of us any good at the time it was something different for Lucy to be doing, and we did get some pics out of it Smile

We've had Lucy going to Las Vegas to promote the Hot Shots calendar Big Smile

And I've got a niggling feeling that there's more stuff that I can't call to mind at the moment Hehe

So all in all I reckon it's been a jolly good year for Lucy so far Thumb Up! and all the indications are that things are going to carry on like that Big Smile

It's certainly been better than... probably pretty well any time since Nuts TV went off the air. I must admit I was a bit worried a while ago that GM didn't quite know what to do with her... but it seems now that they have worked it out, they have certainly managed to get Lucy placed in some good spots and things definitely seem to be going well now Thumb Up!

I reckon there's even more good stuff to come... in fact I've just had a hint as to what some of it might be Hehe (No, I'm not saying Smile)

So nothing to worry about and every reason to rejoice Party
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

What do you mean you aren't saying?! Spill it! Hehe Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:06 pm    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

I'm a bit split on this. I am very happy with how well Lucy seems to have been doing and how busy she's been, but I get the feeling that things are being held back (not by Lucy, but by Nuts etc.) so I want to see more.

How can anyone not say that they want to see more?
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:07 pm    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

Pigeon you forgot one, Hehe

Lucy now has an official site on Facebook. Smile

http://www.facebook.com/LPinderOfficial
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:06 pm    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

So did you Hehe But anyway I was taking this thread to be about stuff Lucy's done herself/got paid for etc, so that doesn't really count Smile

In which category of course we just now know about another one - Lucy's fashion shoot (?) in "Doing Bird" Big Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:48 pm    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I'm a bit split on this. I am very happy with how well Lucy seems to have been doing and how busy she's been, but I get the feeling that things are being held back (not by Lucy, but by Nuts etc.) so I want to see more.
How can anyone not say that they want to see more?

Since 3 years i say that too!Wry Tongue
I would be really pleased by a real evolution, a change, something new and great now. NOW! Weep argh... Thud too late! Big Smile
SledgeHammer

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:55 am    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

Last edited by SledgeHammer on Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
SledgeHammer

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 am    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

Have I missed any?
snowflake

Contributions: 663

What have we seen from Lucy this year?Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:00 pm    Subject: What have we seen from Lucy this year? Reply with quote

Yep, you forgot the royal shoot of course. Wink
This year, in 4 monthes, we can have seen an increase of the contrast between two styles of pics: the Nuts ones in an hand and classy-artistics pics in an other hand. The last ones seem to be came as for putting a delicious balance in the Lucy's career, but is this work enough?...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: