Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:54 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

Hi guys i was bored so i thought I'd post something random. My question to you guys is: How many cars do you have, what they are, and whats your top 3 personal favorite? Forgive me if i ask a lot of questions about this sorta subject but after Lucy my other interests are cars, im car daft! Hehe
At present i have 3 cars but i will be selling 1 soon as i will be getting my Atom hopefully before February heres hoping...

1: My weekend/causal car-

2: My work car:

3: Only for use at weekends if its a nice day in the summer, salt eats this car:

If i won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy a Bugatti Veyron:

An Aston Martin V12 Vantage:

And an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione:

All stunning cars i hope you'd agree, let me know what yours are Thumb Up!
Dice

Contributions: 123

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

Though I've never been near any of them, my dream car would be any Aston Martin, they are just stunning cars and sound incredible.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:06 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

Currently I have a Volvo 164

And an MZ TS250/1

Would love an XJ-S V12

and a Foale QL

If I won the lottery I'd definitely get a D-Type

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:11 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

U currently have a Toyota Supra Mkiv TT6pd, slightly modded topping out at 438bhp Smile yey

A VW Golf mk4

and a Pug 205 CJ.

Have no idea what my top 3 would be, but would certainly involve one of many Lamborghini's!
pogo

Contributions: 361

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:01 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

Oh, I dunno... Can get the first two requirements and nearly get the third. MoT exempt, free tax, refuel from the plug...

Hehe
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

I wouldve got this if stupid global warming hadn't ruined my dreams

now probally want this. It's a tesla, looks pretty awesome, is really fast and I am saving the enviroment at the same time.

Random_dude365

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

@ pigeon, what's with all the old cars and bike. Sell all that garbage and buy another car or maybe bike. And have spare change for anything else you want. Grandad
Supra Edd

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

haha i understand Pigeon and the old style, especially the jags. Although it would be a soft top e-type for me!

really a hummer? you do realise thats Tahoe chassis with a different dress on? not exactly the best foundation for a 4x4! chelsea tractor lol

Tesla, now that is nice, if all future electric cars turn out like that id be happy.
Random_dude365

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

It's not really designed for off road driving. Most countries use them in their army.
Pigeon
Site Admin

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:57 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
@ pigeon, what's with all the old cars and bike. Sell all that garbage and buy another car or maybe bike. And have spare change for anything else you want. Grandad

I like old cars and bikes much more than modern ones Smile

And don't worry about the "global warming", it's a natural phenomenon and human activities have nothing to do with it. Despite politicians shouting otherwise so they can use it as an excuse for taxes.
Supra Edd

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:54 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
It's not really designed for off road driving. Most countries use them in their army.

believe me, the one in your pic is a completly different machine to the ones the army use! now a Humer H1 would be different.
Pigeon
Site Admin

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:30 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

My "lottery win" 4x4 would have to be the Lamborghini LM002.

V12, looks dead mean, and nobody knows what it is Hehe

Grendel

Contributions: 288

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

My current means of transportation:

My desired car, when I get myself a license, is whatever small and unexpensive model there's avaliable that mythical year. But I insist on one thing: it's gotta be a hard-top cabrio coupé. For example, a Peugeot:

And if I ever win the lottery (hardly improbable since I don't play, I consider it a tax for fools); I've shoulda get another license for my dream car:
Pigeon
Site Admin

What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3?Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm    Subject: What cars do you have and whats your favourite top 3? Reply with quote

Good taste that man Thumb Up!

Have seen that beastie "in the flesh"... and my mate tried to blag a ride in it Smile Didn't succeed, but if you don't ask you don't get...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: