Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

what about lucy appeals most to you?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

what about lucy appeals most to you?
face
44%
 44%  [ 22 ]
breast
48%
 48%  [ 24 ]
bum
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
voice
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
dont know
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 50

redhawk

Contributions: 274

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:44 am    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

it is simply what is the best thing you like about dear ,lovely lucy.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:47 am    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

Simply that she is dear, lovely Lucy.

You missed putting a poll option for that Wink
redhawk

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:40 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

i think her face stands for that Loveliness.common sense Wink
redhawk

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

and where are people rueing the day for topless ones???
danman

Contributions: 137

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

Well her boobs are what caught my attention a long time ago but its basically everything about her now
Chris

Contributions: 726

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:55 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

In terms of physical beauty, obviously her boobs attracted me to her in the first place. But as I've become more of a fan of hers, I've become attracted to everything that is Lucy Pinder. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
and where are people rueing the day for topless ones???

Silenced by her latest Nuts shoot I expect Hehe

Chris wrote:
In terms of physical beauty, obviously her boobs attracted me to her in the first place. But as I've become more of a fan of hers, I've become attracted to everything that is Lucy Pinder. Wink

On that basis then I'll vote "face", as it was Lucy's eyes that first "got" me in a picture Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:38 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

I've got to say that I'm surprised at the results of the poll. 'Face' is leading with 6 votes followed by the likely candidate: 'Breasts'. I think it's pretty cool that face is winning! Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

If there was a poll for all of them i would but it has to be face, plus its Lucy Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:18 am    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
I've got to say that I'm surprised at the results of the poll. 'Face' is leading with 6 votes followed by the likely candidate: 'Breasts'. I think it's pretty cool that face is winning! Thumb Up!

As do I Smile ...but with less of the surprise. Goes back to what I said in the other thread a while back when the Lucy vs. Keeley argument was first initiated... that if Lucy had had the luck to get noticed without it being her boobs that attracted the initial attention, she would still have made a major name for herself on facial beauty alone Smile there is something unique about her look that even the best of the rest just haven't got...
tford

Contributions: 363

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:59 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

I'm going to be completely honest, while I think Lucy has a great face, nice bum etc. Her main attraction is her tits. Thats what drew me in, her face isn't like knockout quality I think without the boobs she wouldn't be a 10 like I see her now, she's still be super hot just not THAT hot. That being said if she had nice tits but ugly face she's just be Dana Hamm and I'd have no interest in her or Maria Swan nice tits ugly face, so the face makes her alluring but my favorite thing about her is her breasts.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 am    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

I will have to go along with what Chris said.

Chris wrote:
In terms of physical beauty, obviously her boobs attracted me to her in the first place...

Then I saw her smile... Cloud 9

But now I see Lucy's true beauty comes from within. That's most appealing to me. If it wasn't for what's inside, she'd be just another model.

Pigeon said it perfect "Simply that she is dear, lovely Lucy".
Dice

Contributions: 123

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 am    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Chris wrote:

On that basis then I'll vote "face", as it was Lucy's eyes that first "got" me in a picture Smile

Same here. In fact the first picture I saw of Lucy only showed her face. Pleasantly surprised when I found a full body picture
fan101

Contributions: 390

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:56 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

im wondering why we are argueing about this

ya you know whats gona win ( ) ( )
redhawk

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:37 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

everything about her is perfect,uniquely bestowed upon her.admire her face,admire the lucky man who wins this beauty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: