Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

what about lucy appeals most to you?
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

what about lucy appeals most to you?
face
44%
 44%  [ 22 ]
breast
48%
 48%  [ 24 ]
bum
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
voice
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
dont know
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 50

mr angry

Contributions: 22

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:33 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

Agree, she is perfect. A beautiful face, lovely long dark hair, slim but curvy figure, pert bum, fantastic breasts, narrow waist, not skinny, not overweight.

She looks erotic even when fully clothed
Chris

Contributions: 726

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

Usually the best pictures are of her clothed or in a bikini, i.e. the candid shots. Smile That's when she looks the most erotic to me - unphotoshopped.
rusty

Contributions: 20

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:38 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

As with any girl, it's all about the face & hair.... those boobs are just an amazing bonus! Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:13 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

boobs with one vote ahead of face its close Big Laugh Big Laugh
Chris

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:57 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

That really amazes me.
redhawk

Contributions: 276

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 am    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

we have got 428 users.its a shame only 34 casted.dont be selfish do cast your vote please Wry
Chris

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

My guess is that most of them are inactive.
Dice

Contributions: 123

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

rusty wrote:
As with any girl, it's all about the face & hair.... those boobs are just an amazing bonus! Hehe

couldnt agree more lol
Chris

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:26 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

Yeah, I also agree. For me, a girl's true beauty is in her face and hair and a nice body is just a very sexy bonus.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:42 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

mr angry wrote:
Agree, she is perfect. A beautiful face, lovely long dark hair, slim but curvy figure, pert bum, fantastic breasts, narrow waist, not skinny, not overweight.

She looks erotic even when fully clothed

100 % agree. All of Lucy is perfect.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

what about lucy appeals most to you?Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:12 pm    Subject: what about lucy appeals most to you? Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
My guess is that most of them are inactive.

Ha! This sentence made me exit out of the shadow, and i think you are right... At least since 3 weeks that i didn't come on the forum. Boxed In
I think her appeal power lives the more in her face cos i'm not sure that if you put an other head on her body you can love her as much, isn'it? Big Smile
When we say a girl she have nice eyes, it's because she appeals us in a global way and it's often clumsy because tactless to make her a remarks about breast or bum. Eyes and face are the expression of her interior beauty whereas a lonely other part of her body can make the girl doubt about the unity between soul and body.
So i'm happy to see that the votes for "face" is the choice of a big part of fans. And this translates the real power of the lucy's glamour: she can wake-up a heart as much as a d... (hem!) libido. But don't forget we are men and so it's normal to think a girl have nice breast and bum. Nuts especially Lucy Pinder who perfectly embodies the feminine power of séduction in her pics and vids. Cloud 9
I voted "face" cos i would like to believe she's as nice in interior as in exterior...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: