Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Welcome to the Lucy Pinder TV forum!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Welcome to the Lucy Pinder TV forum!Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:03 pm    Subject: Welcome to the Lucy Pinder TV forum! Reply with quote

Welcome one and all to the Lucy Pinder TV forum.

This forum has been created for the discussion of all matters relating to Lucy and her career. Discussion on all topics is welcome, not only her TV work.

Members are invited to post news, pictures, videos, interviews, links and speculation.

Discussion of other matters is also welcomed; posts should be made in the Off Topic section.

Discussion of other models should be kept to the Off Topic section unless it also concerns Lucy.

Please keep discussions respectful to Lucy and to other members. Swearing is discouraged although I won't jump on you for the odd word; no F or C words please. Offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. Discussion of Lucy's private life is not permitted.

I haven't moderated a forum before and I can't say I really want the job, but there we go. I'll do my best to keep things sweet without being excessively heavy-handed. Please bear with me if I mess up now and again.

Sorry about the technical glitches with your browser moaning about the self-signed certificate. It's safe to ignore them. They are there for complicated reasons which would be much too boring to explain. They should stop happening once I reconfigure all my systems so I can take it off HTTPS.

Have fun everyone Big Grin

Cheers,

Pigeon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: