Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Welcome to our new users
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:27 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Seems we've had quite a few new users in the last few days. Some familiar names too Smile So I think it's time this forum had the usual "hello" thread. Feel free to post a greeting in here if you like.

A warm welcome to our latest arrivals: Grendel, sloggi, old_geezer_56, jgclark and kilbs. Hope you enjoy the forum Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Hi, Pigeon.

You "know" me from the official forum, though I was simply a lurker there; and I knew of this "new" forum via kilbs; so with your permission I'll be a happy camper here.

By the way, are you the same "Pigeon" from a certain Yahoogroup of Lucy's fans? I'm also there =)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Thought I recognised your username Smile Glad to have you on board... and if all you want to do is lurk that's fine! Hope you enjoy it.

Yes, I am the same Pigeon off Yahoo... Pigeon everywhere, including face-to-face. The Werner Heisenberg ID was a one-off for that forum Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:22 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Greetings newcomers.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:03 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Here comes another one Smile Welcome aboard, jlm.
jlm

Contributions: 2

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:03 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Thank you Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:06 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Today... Welcome, kakkk. And... what ho, pinderfan! Big Grin Great to see you here - been wondering what happened to you since your group mysteriously vanished...
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:09 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Hey Pigeon, finally got around to joining the forum, great work by the way - i decided to take a few months off from all-things-lucy, sadly removing the Yahoo Group along the way, but glad to be back and to be a member here now anyway Big Smile

EDIT: Lol sorry wrote the above before i saw your welcome!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Well you managed to answer the question anyway, neat work Smile Seems quite a few people have decided to take the last couple of months off... Bit of a slack patch to come back to, nothing in the Star for a whiley and the where's-the-column question in Nuts... but glad you made it Big Smile
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:03 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Ah well suppose in times like that you just gotta enjoy some of Lucy's older work - which is just as good i find, glad to be here now anyway Big Smile
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:10 pm    Subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello Werner/Pigeon,

Glad to have finally found you! One can never have too many Lucy forums, I say, and you're certainly one of the most qualified to run one. I look forward to our continued discussions.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:43 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

I do what I can Blush good to have you here, you always seemed to make good posts on the official site.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:56 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

...Welcome, engadron. Good to see another familiar name with us Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:43 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

...And another. Welcome steveP4fun. Well remembered Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Greetings xxLynnexx Smile Great to see you here... I still haven't done those flipping photoshops for you, have I Blush I still haven't forgotten, just my task scheduler isn't all that...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: